Interest Arkham Knight Batman Cowl (3d Model) Update-Now Printing

Hudson82

I have been working on the Batman cowl from the game Arkham Knight and have wrapped up the final bits of detail. The sculpture itself is ready for printing and should be sent off at the beginning of the year. Right now I am wanting to gage interest to see who might want one or may want way, either way it is going to be made, but higher interest will get me to work faster. I am not seeking any deposits or pre orders I will only do that once a mold has been completed.

For this piece I am looking at making it into three parts...Cowl, Neck, and Shoulders. I will also part out pieces if desired. The cowls will be cast in 40 shore Urethane. I may consider developing it into a multi piece resin shell, but not at this time. Complete urethane cowls (all 3 parts) will be in the range of 250-275+ shipping, I will know for sure once I have the amount of urethane it takes to make it. Parted out prices are yet to be determined, but I work practically so all parts won't add up to more than the 250-275 range.

If there are any questions or interest please post here.

If you wish to see more of my past work you may visit my Facebook page HernandezEFX.

Attachments

• AKBat1.jpg
    AKBat1.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 1,091
  • AKBatShoulders1.jpg
    AKBatShoulders1.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 577
  • AKBatNeck1.jpg
    AKBatNeck1.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 480
  • AKBatDetail1.jpg
    AKBatDetail1.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 617
  • AKBatDeatil2.jpg
    AKBatDeatil2.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 464
  • AKBatCowl1.jpg
    AKBatCowl1.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 632
  • AKBat5.jpg
    AKBat5.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 681
  • AKBat4.jpg
    AKBat4.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 738
  • AKBat3.jpg
    AKBat3.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 1,188
  • AKBat2.jpg
    AKBat2.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 2,555
Last edited:
Re: Arkham Knight Batman Cowl (3d Model)

Interested in this for sure, subscribed for later. One of the next costumes I want to make.

Interested, also how much for the neck and lower neck pieces?

Not 100% sure until I know how much material used, but when I do offer them the price will be a break down from the complete set cost. Shoulders would be probably be more than the neck.

Any eta when some pieces will be ready? Definitely interested

I hope to have everything sent off to print by the end of the week and with the print turnaround time being about 3 weeks, I'd say possibly molding in February.

Keith

Complete urethane cowls (all 3 parts) will be in the range of 250-275+ shipping

Very much interested!

The Arkham Knight Bat Cowl will be sent off to the printer this week, in the meantime here are the final noticeable changes made to the cowl as well as a completely remade neck. Cowl has added detail to match the high res images shown.

AKC2.jpgAKC1.jpg

Keith

AKC1.jpg

AKC2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

this looks awesome , you going to be making the utility belt , I'm guessing the gauntlets are in the works

this looks awesome , you going to be making the utility belt , I'm guessing the gauntlets are in the works

Thank you. I do have plans to tackle the belt. Gauntlets have been worked on, but are not print ready.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 213
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back