Interest Baby Groot

santiclause

Sr Member
Hello, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in some baby groot kits or pre assembled baby groots.

I'm thinking it will be around 7-8 inches tall and include some sort of base most likely. As for now I would be offering just the raw casts of the model. I could paint one up and finish it if this takes off and post pictures then, to see if anyone would be interested in a completely painted and detailed one when and if that time comes.

So as for now I'm trying to gauge the interests and the amount of people who still wish to have a baby groot. I'm thinking the price will probably be in the $40-50 range
If I get up to 10 interests I'll go ahead and model the baby groot and get a 3d print of it, and I'll model a few different bases and maybe have options to choose which base you want with your groot.

I may be asking for a small deposit, something like $10-20 or so just to cover the initial 3d print and some resin materials, I already have the silicone materials.

Thanks, hopefully I can provide that fill in the gap that is there for the baby groots!

Bryan.

groot2.jpggroot3.jpggroot4.jpggroot1.jpg

Last edited:
You might want to show what you'll be offering before anyone expresses interest.
Kevin is right, you may find it difficult to get people to sign up to buy something they can't at least get an idea of what their money will be getting them.
If you have a portfolio or even some images of what you have already made to give buyers an idea of the level of detail in the product they would be expressing an interest in buying it will probably give your thread a boost.

Best of luck with your project, I look forward to seeing some of your work.

updated thread with a link to my website, for people looking to see what kind of quality I can provide. I'll be modeling the baby groot right after I finish wrapping up a few of my commissions here within the next few days.

sorry, got caught up doing some commissions...I'm definitely going to try and push out a model within the next few days though!

hmm seems like the groot hype is either dwindled or monopolized lol...No one really wants this model of the baby groot?
I'll leave it up here for a little while longer, just encase there are some people that haven't either seen it or decided yet.

thanks.

Still seeing if anyone wants one of these, I may get a print of one to show what it looks like, but It's going to be very close to the renders.

If anyone is hanging on the fence about showing interest, could you please inform me why. Is it because I'm not showing a physical 3D print of it yet, there is no interest, or the market is already flooded? Just trying to decide if I should get a 3D print of this to show people or not. If no one wants it then I won't bother with the 3D print and take the INT down.

Looking forward to hearing what people think, and thanks for letting me know.

Bryan.

I'd assume it's because the market is already pretty tapped for this, the other run is unlimited, same price range, etc. so I'm sure a lot of people have purchased that route already.

Yea, that's what I was thinking. When I first made this thread the other run was a LMT run, then they day after I made my thread the other one switched to an unlimited run.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back