Back To The Future Part III

How about a scan from the collectors tin? Did anyone manage to get one before they sold out?

If you're reffering to the Blu-Ray one, don't bother, because it's just a screen-cap from the movie like most of the ones floating around. The ones here are better.

Can any clear this up and blow it up i would love to have a full size version of this.
0_18-Back-to-the-Future-III-Hill-Valley-Map.jpg

The full size pic is for sale in the Junkyard. I have special software to make rather good blow-ups of pics, and I can try it on the BluRay cap of the photo frame, seen in the movie (so not on the screencap of the actual scene were Marty and Doc are in front of the clock), but the result will always be inferiour than the pic that is offered at the junkyard, since these seems to be scans of the original pic.

The full size pic is for sale in the Junkyard. I have special software to make rather good blow-ups of pics, and I can try it on the BluRay cap of the photo frame, seen in the movie (so not on the screencap of the actual scene were Marty and Doc are in front of the clock), but the result will always be inferiour than the pic that is offered at the junkyard, since these seems to be scans of the original pic.

Hm?!? Never seen it... Always know that there is a Hill Valley tlegraph from 1885 for sale somewhere... But the map?!?

Hm?!? Never seen it... Always know that there is a Hill Valley tlegraph from 1885 for sale somewhere... But the map?!?
Oops, my fault, I thought you were talking about the Clock Picture of Marty and Doc. (I'm surfing without images at this moment to save traffic...).

Alien Skin's Blow Up?

Heya guys, once I end up paying for my investment I will offer it for free, as Im doing with the superman photo strip. I mean the marty and doc photo.

cya

Gus

Heya guys, once I end up paying for my investment I will offer it for free, as Im doing with the superman photo strip. I mean the marty and doc photo.
Damn, I just payed you for one! ;) Anyway, I understand you want to get your investment back, and the pic wasn't that expensive.

It might be fair, though, to make a version available with a somewhat lower resolution than the pics you sold. In this way, people who payed for the pic, still have somewhat an "added value" of their purchase. Anyway, it's your material. You can do as you please off course...

Hi there Tom, yes, I do that, but again, I am still far away for what I paid for, so no freebies for now, but eventually.......

And yes, you will get a direct pring out, the freebie will be a lr scan.

Cya

Gus

Back to the future map to delorean

here is the real size version of the map of the DeLorean
dimension 78.5 x 52.3 cm

hello could change the name of marty by original doc brown " E.L.B "
thank you

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back