Back to the Future

I also realize that it should be color corrected. So I eliminated some of the yellowing of the photo, and addressed the big black upper right hand corner. You will find these changes on the full size image below.

color correct (1).jpg

Here is the full size...

BTTF Chapel O Love Enhanced -color corrected.jpg

NOW LOOKING AT IT ON MY MOBILE PHONE, IT STILL LOOKS A LITTLE TOO YELLOW. ON MY PC IT LOOKED GOOD. SO SHOULD I KNOCK IT BACK MORE?

Last edited:
running a test for mobile colors...

color correct 2.jpg

BTTF Chapel O Love Enhanced -color corrected-02.jpg
Looks almost white on my computer, so I’m not sure why it’s still looking yellowish on my phone. It has to be the calibration difference between my phone snd computers.

Those look pretty good. Good call on the shadow on the right upper corner. Here are the photos without enhancements, but with some extra cleaning and a bit of restoration of the right railing. Use them to your liking:
BTTF Chapel O Love 2 Cleaned Up.png

BTTF Chapel O Love 2 Desaturated.png

(Normal, as taken from the exhibit and desaturated)

Wow, you did that quick.

Looks great.

Are you looking for anything else?
It's funny Ive been into props since 1984 and just this year did paper props catch my imagination. So I've been scrolling through the directory for days now looking for something cool to print.

Funny how these ai enhancing programs try their best to make it look better. Been using the one Moviefreak shared, and some pics it does really good, and others, not so much. I noticed they tend to work best if the person is facing the camera. If a person is looking to the side and the pic is a bit blurry, the ai will add an eyeball looking dead straight ahead, which just makes it looks odd and creepy. But, its sure better than nothing.

Now that I think about it, since photoshop didn't exist when they made Back to the Future, I suppose they had to use photo developing methods to make them look like they are half disappearing. I really don't know much about that. If anyone has any info on that type stuff would be cool to read/watch.

So I'm working on touching-up some of the graphics I've gotten from folks for my own rendition of Marty's wallet.

Before I go about making my own, has anyone here previously done a 1985 seal of the city of Hill Valley? I've seen a few online for 2015 hill valley, but none for 1985.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back