Unlimited Run Batman 89 Speargun + Attachment Kits

Valor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys, this post is for my ongoing production of my 89 Speargun kits. This is not a run, I am making these to order, both as a kit, and fully painted and finished.

If you are interested, please email me at
valorreplicas@gmail.com for payment details.

The only different between this product and my previous runs is this does NOT include to solid brass spearhead. And price has been lowered becasue of this.

What makes the Valor Replicas 89 Speargun so special? Over 10 months or research. I worked tirelessly to explore every facet of this prop, starting with every image I could find online and countless screen grabs from the film. With the help of some generous volunteers I gained access to photos of production-made spearguns that are in private collections. As with many movie props, there was not a single speargun. My goal was to create a replica based on what I consider to be the “hero” prop. I cannot say this speargun is perfect. I’ve never held a screen-used gun in my hands. But I believe we have created something very unique and special, and I hope you appreciate the effort. And, we are now selling replicas of the three “Attachments” designed to be used with the 89 Speargun in the film. Some of these were seen on screen, some were only seen in pre-production photos. None have been produced as a set like this.

ASSEMBLY AND PAINTING IS REQUIRED
This kit will be 3-D printed in durable Resin. The pieces are sharp, smooth, highly detailed and require almost zero finish work before paint. Several parts will be laser cut aluminum or brass, and all the screws and hardware are included. I also include a detailed instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions and painting tips.

FUNCTIONALITY
When assembled, this gun is loaded with functionality. The gun separates into two pieces like in the film via a central post and rare-earth magnets. The little reel can be spun by hand, the handle flips open and closed, the trigger is spring loaded, and the cylinders can be rotated. Included in this kit are all the pieces to build one Speargun and spear:

• Twelve 3-D printed pieces for the gun and spear
• Lasercut aluminum side panel
• Lasercut brass spear fins
• Stainless Steel spear rod
• Rare-earth magnets on center post to allow the gun to separate like in the film
• All the hardware you need to build it

This includes parts to make TWO exciting attachments to the Speargun designed for the film. These pieces have never been produced for another replica and snap on to the Speargun base completing the set. All include magnetic attachment to connect to the base gun.

• Bolo Attachment – Seen in the final rooftop scene capturing Joker – includes removable bolos, metallic cord.
• Tranquilizer Dart Attachment – Seen in pre-production photos and in the costume vault door – including removable clip and darts.

IMG_6560.jpeg
IMG_4145.jpeg
IMG_3981.jpeg
IMG_3990.jpeg
IMG_3989.jpeg
IMG_3988.jpeg
IMG_3987.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back