Batman Beyond-based on art by Mark Vick

Those are glorious. I want to see the rest of it so damn bad.

I may have missed it somewhere along the way, but have you/will you incorporate any kind of venting into the suit? If just that much weighs close to 10 pounds, I have to imagine you'll be swimming in your own sweat before too long with the whole thing on.

how far along are you with the costume molding and casting??did you make a full mold for you to begin finishing??

The molds are done, the lower half has been cast but needs clean up and painting... I have a budget so I have been saving to buy more rubber to cast to upper body

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

The molds are done, the lower half has been cast but needs clean up and painting... I have a budget so I have been saving to buy more rubber to cast to upper body

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Get a gofundme going. There are probably plenty of people on here that will contribute just to see the suit in all its glory. Haha.

Get a gofundme going. There are probably plenty of people on here that will contribute just to see the suit in all its glory. Haha.

Thank you for your enthusiasm but I'm not in favor of crowd funding my hobby. I don't need much, but since my fiancé and I are trying to get a house, costumes and props are pushed back for a little.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, now that all my side projects are done, time to focus back on this build.

Cleaned off most of the flashing and testing the size of the buckle

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435090461.806718.jpg

How is the mobility?
Can you sit down in those trousers?
Are you going to have to cut some areas around the leg joins so the legs can move freely?

Got the right side belt segments attached to each other using leather and rivets. Once I attach the belt together, I'll add accessories and then weather it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435257013.341973.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back