Batman Returns Selina Kyle (FINISHED P.13)CON pics p.15 and p.16 unzombified

Re: Batman Returns Selina Kyle (FINISHED P.13)CON pics p.15

Non-toxic, undead...all the same thing, really. ;)

Error..... is it even possible for you to be any more gorgeous... even as a zombie? Good lord! : )

beautiful job, beautiful woman, amazing skills! That's all I can say about this. I also like the leopard print bra.... nice way of bringing the cat into it. Happy Halloween!

DSCF2053.jpg

DSCF2045.jpg

DSCF2068.jpg

DSCF2064.jpg

DSCF2055.jpg

without all the zombified lol

you look fantastic!

but i'm curious... as nice as your boobs are ( not gonna try to dance around this one haha )... why not take some photos as it's worn on screen? you have the perfect facial features to pull it off astoundingly well.

... or is the suit just not quite the right fit? lol

you look fantastic!

but i'm curious... as nice as your boobs are ( not gonna try to dance around this one haha )... why not take some photos as it's worn on screen? you have the perfect facial features to pull it off astoundingly well.

... or is the suit just not quite the right fit? lol
lol thank you , i can zip it up but i start to look like a black bag full of grapefruits .... im a lot fatter then michelle pheiffer ... so i did my own thing ... then killed catwoman for a little while ... hung out with spiderman ... you know .

Great costume! Great pictures! :love You would have easily gotten more contest votes with one of these non zombie pics! The details of adding the whip and claws tie it all together. :thumbsup

Batman Returns is one of my favorite Tim Burton films. I took a class about Visual Effects some years ago, and production designer Bo Welch was a guest speaker who spoke about the making of the film. I even got him to sign my notebook. :)

Lots of miniatures and props were used and it had fantastic sets and costumes in that movie. I believe it was mostly all optical effects with the exception of the Batmobile vehicle "Shields On!" scene which used digital effects.

Error, you make the perfect Selina Kyle!

As I said on the hunters lair, this suit is awesome. I like the new pictures alot better than the zombie ones (even though they were cool).

Who takes the photos of you?

Oh Error... what can I say that many others have not already said.... Well i dont think I can come up with anything witty or original :( but I do the the suit and it looks fantastic on you, i cant belive the sack of grapefruits comment.
If your ever in the great white north I'd love to have catwoman come to my birthday party! I'll even supply all the catnip you can eat. ;)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back