BATMAN vs SUPERMAN DOJ by UD Replicas. Knightmare Teaser Added 3/23

Re: BATMAN vs SUPERMAN DOJ by UD Replicas. Product Images Added 3/11

i wish i could afford something like that. The Batman is amazing. Would a Batman cowl fit on that without blocking the emblem?

So question on those 2. Since the zippers are in the back, how do you zip them/unzip them if your by yourself?

David these look amazing. I ordered the bat now I'm just gonna save up for the last son.. Thank you for making such great products us geeks can enjoy and bring out the inner child in all of us. Were fantasy can become reality in a way. thank you

- - - Updated - - -

David these look amazing. I ordered the bat now I'm just gonna save up for the last son.. Thank you for making such great products us geeks can enjoy and bring out the inner child in all of us. Were fantasy can become reality in a way. thank you

So question on those 2. Since the zippers are in the back, how do you zip them/unzip them if your by yourself?

Perhaps a dive suit / wet suit style zipper cord could be attached to the jacket's existing zipper?

I am totally buying those batman gloves to add to my batsuit. I'm just not a fan of the gold so I will have to paint the gold black once I get them.

Looks awesome, David! I notice that your jackets are all cut pretty straight up and down. Do you ever plan to create a more fitted jacket with a tapered waist for those with larger chests and slimmer waists?

Knowing you can do better means nothing unless you actually do something about it....and we just did. :cheers
Updated Abdomen Anatomy - For All Production Batman DOJ: Movie Replica Leather Jackets.
;)

10352283_10156643851465076_4993681557752330088_n.jpg

As pleased as I was with this Movie Replica Jacket, deep down I just knew we could make even more accurate to what you're going to see on the big screen next week.

Looks awesome, David! I notice that your jackets are all cut pretty straight up and down. Do you ever plan to create a more fitted jacket with a tapered waist for those with larger chests and slimmer waists?

Actually they're for the most part bulkier and wider up top, but tend to form around the wearers body and enhance their natural silhouette.

David

Knowing you can do better means nothing unless you actually do something about it....and we just did. :cheers
Updated Abdomen Anatomy - For All Production Batman DOJ: Movie Replica Leather Jackets.

David

Looks fantastic David! Can't wait to see these next weekend.

Question for you: Has there been any discussion in regards to the placement of the emblem?
For those wearing cowls, my concern is that the Batfleck neck flap may overlap the emblem, and cover it up (seeing as how the emblem is pretty close to the jacket neck opening).

Thoughts?

Hey slowfinger33,
here is a pic from Wondercon with what I believe is a Shaun Reeves DOJ Cowl. Looks like the neck line will not be a problem :)
image.jpegimage.jpeg

Looks fantastic David! Can't wait to see these next weekend.

Question for you: Has there been any discussion in regards to the placement of the emblem?
For those wearing cowls, my concern is that the Batfleck neck flap may overlap the emblem, and cover it up (seeing as how the emblem is pretty close to the jacket neck opening).

Thoughts?

I'm thinking the same thing. but looks like the cowl that they used on wondercon is great.

Pretty sure.
Here is a quote from Shawn's Facebook post.
'Up early helping my UD Replicas amigo's set up for WonderCon----brought them a gift to darken up their booth'
Underneath this was the pic you see in my post above.

Hey David, are the abs and chest a separate piece, as the Arkham set was, or is it incorporated into the jacket?

Chpperx,
Here is a post from David on Page 3 of this thread that explains the jacket. It is nothing like the Arkham set:
"Basically this functions a lot like the accurate Darth Vader 3 piece leather suits. Essentially it's a jacket with zipper in front, and of course those detailed arms as part of it...with a plain front, and then a Vest which zips up in the back*. That vest features all the details as shown. That way there's nothing obstructing or cutting into the front details or design.

The best part is that you get full range of arm motion because the sleeves are independent from the torso. With this technique, the bottom of the jacket wont pull out from behind the Utility Belt when you move your arms....which is always a bonus too.

Ultimately as innovative as this is, it really was a 'back to basics' in concept and engineering where that part is concerned...but there's absolutely nothing basic about this entire design."

- - - Updated - - -

*You can also see this on his site at
www.UDReplicas.com

Sort of curious how the payment plans work for these. When you set up the three month payment plan when is your card actually charged since this doesn't come out until later this year?

Hey slowfinger33,
here is a pic from Wondercon with what I believe is a Shaun Reeves DOJ Cowl. Looks like the neck line will not be a problem :)

Jbfletchr - Yes, I spoke to him personally, and the new modified abs that they did to the suit, also resulted in moving the emblem further down the chest (compared to the first pictures that were released). And indeed, it is a Reevz cowl.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back