Battlestar Galactica

This is some serious BSG I got my hands on a viper helm obj file . I don't remember for the life of me where I got it. If someone does know, hey props to that person. Unfortunately, I am a clutz when it comes to converting it to pdo. If someone wants to give it a go, email me, and I try and send it to you....

Hi,

A long time ago, someone add a link to the Triads palying cards somewhere here.
I think it was in the old paper props forum.

I had theim on my HD ... but impossible to find now !

If a member always have the ZIP file, I will be happy.

Thank You Dietrich and Thank You breen2057.

I am looking the Propworx archives and I have a question.

Since the moment the pictures of the auction were publish, nobody try to redraw paper cubits ?

Cmdr. Kerner, I am a great admirer of your work. Especially the BSG stuff right now. I also apreciate your Star Trek props.

Here is something I worked up on my own. In the original folder they had Adama's medical report with some scans just on white paper thrown in. I thought it looked cheesey.
Looks pretty good to me. Placed in a folder with other medical type papers it would fit right in. Just one thing though, do you have a copy without the red squiggles (spell check) beneath some words?

Edit: Forgot quote :(

One of the projects I have been working on recently has been a shading profile view drawing of the Viper Mk II in the style of the innumerable aircraft ones I saw in books and magazines growing up. I had originally started with BSG years ago and they were the first things I started drawing like this, so coming back to it now is going full circle.

Anyway, I digress. One of the things I wanted to do for it was a Viper patch and Vigilantes patch for the corners of the page, plus a Primus patch that I would need for the nose of the Viper. So I drew those....then I kept going. A few days ago I finished the last ones I needed to have a full set of squadron patches, the two Raptor ones. It took quite a while to match the fonts for them, but I pretty much got the right ones. I'm uploading a shot of all of them together, plus two variations. The variations are for Vigilantes and Raptors, since there was a difference between the wall plaques and the actual patches on the uniforms. The ones I included in the large shot are the patch versions.

th_Patches.jpgth_Raptors-1.pngth_Vigilantes-2.png

The line art for the Viper itself still isn't finished, I was distracting myself with the patches... In two different resolutions, this is where it currently is.

th_ViperMkII.jpgth_ViperMkIIa.jpg

th_ViperForwardfuselageshadingtest.jpg

Oh, and I almost forgot, my nameplate mockup that I will be using on it. Not 100% sure on the colors yet, but I think it's pretty close.

th_Husker.png

Looks good! Shouldn't be too difficult to tweak and get a clean copy especially of the coordinates page. Wouldn't want to print it with those folds and creases.

I like that New Caprican ID. Great work on it.

Enjoy.

thomas;)

797i.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back