Best Batman/Ironman suit in history!

SoloJones

Hi all,
I've been lurking around for a while looking at all the wonderful work that's come out of this site and finally decided to join. I've been a member of SCF and BOTB under the handle "Owlman" for a while and was referred to this site.

So my first project is going to be something thats NEVER been done before! I'm purposing to create a fully functional Batsuit with some Iron Man influences...I'm talking FLIGHT people!! :wacko

iron-bat-man.jpg

I'm joking, that's impossible on a normal mans budget and with current technology.....I'm working on a comic batman suit currently and I'd love some input on your favorite cowls!

Cheers,
SoloJones

I think the arc batman symbol on the chest with a Batman The animated series cowl and a deep red cape (color of ironmans armor red) would look really bad a...

Edit: or you could always go black iron man helmet with ears ala 1966 batman cowl.
I am a HUGE batman fan, every movie, every episode, every comic ive even read all the hardbacks.

WELCOME! You'll find lots of help here from various members. I would suggest doing specific searches and reading and researching. If that doesn't work, then if you ask specific questions, two things will happen. A few members will be hateful and unhelpful. The OTHER members will offer tons of help. :lol:lol:lol

Welcome and I look forward to seeing your work!

Welcome to the RPF mate, now you may want to start with your favorite designs for both costumes separately, then see how well they match up. I say this because if you were to do a mash up of the two [latest] movie versions then all you would really have to do is add repulsors and an arc reactor, take off the cape and make a Ironman (war machine would look cooler imo) helmet with some bat ears lol. Not saying that wouldn't work... but i'm sure you could be more original haha :p

Welcome! How about, for inspiration, the powered, mechanical suit Batman wears at the end of The Dark Knight Returns? It's pretty chunky, but could be a good stating point!

Rich

I'd suggest using something out of the Batman: The Brave and the Bold cartoon as a reference for a mechanized Batman costume. I love the knight armor Batman dons in the episode, "Day of the Dark Knight!" which has black/red coloring. For a more direct Iron Man tie-in, try the Bat-Robots from "The Plague of the Prototypes!" Looks very spot-on in my opinion. When I'm finished with my current project and if I decide to continue, I may try to implement one of these designs myself...FORGET EVERYTHING I'VE SUGGESTED! But seriously, I love the idea and can't wait to see what you do.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back