Bezu Fache's ID card

Rick, I've got a template of the French police card which I copied from a genuine one.
I'll email it to you though as it was used until fairly recently, may be a bit too recent to safely put on here.

What you have found is a scrn grab from:
Crimson Rivers II: Angels of the Apocalypse
where Jean Reno plays a Police Detective.
He also played a cop in 'French Kiss'
and there are scrn grabs of that ID around too,
so if you get stuck for a photo there's a chance of more than just one around.
I dont think he shows his credentials in the Da Vinci Code but I'll have a look for you :)

Last edited:
If you need any info about filling it in just let me know. The front only has the rank & photo added.

P.S. I've got a Jean Reno ID pic I already knocked up if you want it?

faschecopy.png

Put this together for you too from various sources:

Name: Bezu Fache
Rank: Captain - Direction Centrale de la Police Judiciaire (DCPJ)
Height: 1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark Brown
Immediate superior: Lieutenant Jérôme Collet

Department Shield:

dcpjmedallion2.png

Last edited:
Very Nice. :thumbsup

I hope to have something put together soon with the files Kenny shared.

Thanks again Kenny!

Vettius

Just want to make clear in case of concern that these templates were made by myself (with a couple of elements scanned from a real card), not sent to me by other RPF members.

And remember as elsewhere there are different law enforcement agencies in France, not to mention changes in card design through the years, so one card might not suit the character you want the card for.
Cheers :)

Last edited:
I used to have one of these prop french Police (Gendarme) ID cards. Its not the same force as Police Nationale. I got mine in the early 90's and I think it was a stock 'french police' ID made in either the US or Canada for various productions in the 80's & 90's. Anyway, here's a better scan if anyone wants to create a Bezu ID.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back