Black Series Helmets - whats next after Boba Fett

I’m super-picky about which helmets I get, so I’m probably passing on Moff Gideon even at discount.

I would love a new/improved Kylo Ren helmet. I would also love an accurate Captain Phasma helmet.

I’m super-picky about which helmets I get, so I’m probably passing on Moff Gideon even at discount.

I would love a new/improved Kylo Ren helmet. I would also love an accurate Captain Phasma helmet.
So my black series helmets are my “touch friendly” helmets, when people want to come over they can touch and wear those, the ones behind glass stay behind glass lol “NO touchy!”

Yeah while a Gideon helmet is cool, it had such a limited appearance I dont feel like I need it. dont have space for a lot of helmets. But I would definitely take an improved Kylo Ren. I think hasbro is afraid of doing ST stuff right now though.

Yeah while a Gideon helmet is cool, it had such a limited appearance I dont feel like I need it. dont have space for a lot of helmets. But I would definitely take an improved Kylo Ren. I think hasbro is afraid of doing ST stuff right now though.
I got a thing for horns
3A6E299D-B5D2-43B0-AC42-6EAD7D930BCA.jpeg

Last edited:
I would also very much like to see a new and improved Kylo.

As for Moff, it’s kind of a special helmet to me since I was fortunate enough to see the real one in person. I don’t like the design enough to custom make one to go with my super commando and praetorian, but assuming Hasbro does a nice job (and doesn’t make the thing big enough to park a small car inside of it,) I’ll probably grab it… but I will be waiting until it’s discounted somewhere. On that note, I do hope we eventually get a super commando helmet from them. Love that thing.

I would also very much like to see a new and improved Kylo.

As for Moff, it’s kind of a special helmet to me since I was fortunate enough to see the real one in person. I don’t like the design enough to custom make one to go with my super commando and praetorian, but assuming Hasbro does a nice job (and doesn’t make the thing big enough to park a small car inside of it,) I’ll probably grab it… but I will be waiting until it’s discounted somewhere. On that note, I do hope we eventually get a super commando helmet from them. Love that thing.
Wicked lucky!!

While I like the Moff helmet, my collection is focused more on less on OT trooper helmets, so this one is a pass for me.

So my black series helmets are my “touch friendly” helmets, when people want to come over they can touch and wear those, the ones behind glass stay behind glass lol “NO touchy!”
Same. Much more comfortable to know that you don't have to use the really expensive ones for that purpose...
Speaking of limited appearances, Fennec Shand has had more screen time but no BS helmet?
the ways of Hasbro are hard to understand. They often skip "obvious" stuff and go to the obscure stuff

Looks like they’re re-releasing Din…

Sean

Looks like they’re re-releasing Din…

Sean
I was wondering when they were going to do this…

It’s a long shot, but I’m hopful some of these re-release helmets and the new Carson Teva helmet will end up at Ollie’s on discount eventually.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back