Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

I believe in the US, the claim needs to be $15,000 from the lawsuits that I have seen (none directed at me by the way!). This is more difficult because we don't know where those 23 people are located; the run proprietor resides in Canada. Probably the majority of people who lost their money are in the US, probably a few from Canada and probably some from Europe I would imagine? I don't think anyone will prevail on a claim of fraud as I believe fraud has to be a scheme concocted of lies to take other's money from the start. There is enough evidence that his intentions INITIALLY were to actually produce the blasters.

Yeah, indeed. I also think he was indeed planning to actually make the blasters. This was not set up as a scam from the beginning. And I also believe Brandon was planning on make things right, but in the course of the years, I think he stopped caring about this thread and the people involved here, until a point that he just totally abandoned ship...

This is all I could find on the guy who stole our money on the internet here in the RPF. If I lived by and around that area I would be pursing legal action for fraud and anything that would fall into that statue of legal action. Nearly end of April and nothing. This page down below shows he was active there.

LinkedIn Account Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brando-mack-0794b9273/
BrandoMack LinkedIn Account.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back