blickfangQ2 (aka Neuer22) -3D- Iron Man 3 - Mark 42 / XLII or mk 43 / XLIII- DONE!!!

Re: Neuer22 - 3D - Iron Man Mark 8 / 47 / 42 / VIII / XLII Project W.I.P

So guys!!!!
I proudly present my Mark 42 Iron Man Armor! It's 2 AM in the morning but I had to render it real quick :D

IRON-MAN-XLII_13_11_03_FINAL_Version_be_4.jpg

I'll upload more Renders when I find some time!!! From now on keep an eye on Biggeek1972 - He's printing the whole suit http://www.therpf.com/f13/iron-man-3-xlii-full-3d-printed-suit-new-pics-post-231-a-177998/

Whooooohoooooo :D :love :ninja :lol :)

This looks incredible!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

First time I post on this thread, I can only say that you're an incredible artist, this suit is awesome, great work!
I just started using cinema4d hope to be half good as you are, I will be incredible happy. :)

Is this being released in pepakura? If so, my body is ready!! Fantastic work however! I've been watching this since it began, and this is just perfection incarnate!! :D

This looks incredible!
Thanks man! :)

First time I post on this thread, I can only say that you're an incredible artist, this suit is awesome, great work!
I just started using cinema4d hope to be half good as you are, I will be incredible happy. :)
Thank you :) I gave my very best! I'm working with cinema 4D since 2007 now. It's all about practice! I think I've learned the most by doing projects like this and trail + error. Have fun :)

Is this being released in pepakura? If so, my body is ready!! Fantastic work however! I've been watching this since it began, and this is just perfection incarnate!! :D

Thank you Sir :) unfortunately I won't release any Pepakura files until my project with Biggeek1972 is over. So a little more patience is needed... :)

Neuer, do you plan to release 3D printing files when Biggeek is done with his run?

Re: Neuer22 -3D- Iron Man 3 - Mark 42 / XLII - DONE!!!

ANyone know when these truly amazing pep files will be ready? I'm dieing here lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think the wait is almost over. :popcorn We're all dying to know; when are the pep files coming out for this amazing model?

Looks amazing! Any plans soon for printing parts to sell?

Wait are you asking about 3D printing? Because he already said that was a no go, though working in animation and 3D modelling myself, I can say that the unfolding process is quite easy, and if you want to do it correctly would only take a little while longer, then again I do use am different modelling software(3DS max), but I would absolutely love that .obj file to rig up for animating.

Just curious wouldn't the foam version of the pep be the same as the paper/cardboard? just with out the folding edges that you need to glue the parts together?

Wow, all the hard work

Sent from my E1000 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back