Bond, James Bond, daniel craig silicone bust. new head 30/03 last page

Re: Bond, James Bond, daniel craig silicone bust FINISHED!!!!

Thank you all very much.

Happy to say that the full figure version is coming on nicely so hopefully be aw to show that in the upcoming weeks

Re: Bond, James Bond, daniel craig silicone bust FINISHED!!!!

thanks guys.

here a few shots of the head for the full statue before hair work.

IMG_6946_zpsdbc50382.jpg

IMG_6947_zps6a43ebe9.jpg

IMG_6948_zpsbc250143.jpg

Last edited:
Jeez, Rich, I have to admit I wasn't too keen on that last paint job... I mean it was good, but there was just something a bit weird about it (actually wondered if it was just the photos)... but this one... WOW! It's perfect. I can't wait to see it with the punched hair, it's going to look like a still of him. Amazing work, Rich, I wish I could paint like that.

Al

thanks guys.

Jeez, Rich, I have to admit I wasn't too keen on that last paint job... I mean it was good, but there was just something a bit weird about it (actually wondered if it was just the photos)... but this one... WOW! It's perfect. I can't wait to see it with the punched hair, it's going to look like a still of him. Amazing work, Rich, I wish I could paint like that.

Al

cheers Al.

I understand what you mean about the last one.

To some degree, it was the pictures and it did look different in person but the silicone on the last one was just a bit too translucent so the light "soaked" into the piece and made it difficult to photograph. it also meant that some of the details in the sculpt didnt show though due to the light not bouncing off it realistically.

Also, do not sell yourself short mate, ive seen your painting and its top notch

Indeed, the first painting was a little, little bit reddish as if Mr. Craig would have got some kind of a sunburn. The second head is PERFECT! Thanks for the pics...

Also, do not sell yourself short mate, ive seen your painting and its top notch

Thanks, Rich, but let's say it's 'adequate' lol I really need to work out the right colours and the layers. I'm looking forward to having a go with Kyle when he's finished.

Thanks, Rich, but let's say it's 'adequate' lol I really need to work out the right colours and the layers. I'm looking forward to having a go with Kyle when he's finished.

Looking forward to seeing it mate

Thanks all. Hopefully have more pics in a couple of weeks when the hair is done.

I really like it, don't get me wrong, but I feel like the life size statue would be a tad more accurate with hair...

:p

Out-freaking-standing.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back