Done / Completed BTTF "Save the Clock Tower" - donation can, accurate replica

I've been searching for about 2 years for a local supplier of Finetti sticks, or something with the right size tin. Nothing. Then I see you have a dozen of these things sitting around your home! :facepalm

Put me down for one. I'll about a week but I'll PM you with details once I send the payment through. Thanks :)

Re: BTTF "Save the Clock Tower" - donation can, accurate replica

Did you manage to post my can Roland?

Yes, same question as Emma :)
Thanks

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been very busy lately. Please look at the first post: I uploaded pictures of the new cans. They will be wrapped today and shipped in the next days. Besides the 8 sold cans I have 6 more finished cans, which can be shipped this week (if anyone else is interested).

I've been searching for about 2 years for a local supplier of Finetti sticks, or something with the right size tin. Nothing. Then I see you have a dozen of these things sitting around your home! :facepalm

Put me down for one. I'll about a week but I'll PM you with details once I send the payment through. Thanks :)

Payment sent.

Thanks for your payment. :)

The "Finetti" sticks are no longer available. But I found another brand: "Helena". The sticks and the can are exactly the same as the "Finetti" sticks and they even come in the same flavours vanilla and hazelnut. I'm sure they just changed the name.

attachment.php

Attachments

• preview05.jpg
    preview05.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 947

Hi Roland, please check as payment made for 1pc of can.

Hi Roland got mine today great prop like always thank you :thumbsup Ps What You Working On Next :D

Got mine yesterday as well. Left you feedback, Roland.

Would appreciate it, if you left me some? :)

Thanks again!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back