Done / Completed BTTF2 - Dehydrated Pizza / LIST CLOSED

I may be doing a run of these mini pizzas, once I have something to show, I'll start an interest thread ;)

Cool, Thanks for the info. There is a different thread about the pizza hut foil bags being made by DB537 and Markpoon I think? and I want to try and get one of those. So hopefully I can make a pizza to put with it. I am going to try to start making the pizza then, wish me luck. If you happen to know anyone else that makes the pizza though that I dont know of, if you or anyone can give me a heads up on just in case mine doesn't turn out as good, I would appreciate it. I would hate to miss out on another run. I am not the most creative person and having a kid doesn't allow me to have alot of time to do stuff like that. I cant wait till he is older though so I can get him hooked on back to the future. Thanks again. :)

I may be doing a run of these mini pizzas, once I have something to show, I'll start an interest thread ;)

Markpoon, that is awesome! consider me interested in the mini pizza. Also correct me if I am wrong, but are you also now doing the pizza hut foil bags with DB537? I think I was on the list for that as well?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back