Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Okay.. so I've been back reading for a while..
So guys mean to say that Tony Stark also wore a Mosley Tribes Bromley's???
This one?
upload_2019-4-28_14-12-20.png

I thought they were the Tom Fords lol since they both have the same frame shapes. Except the Mosley Tribes have a nose bridgeand the Tom Fords don't. Nice eye guys keep it up.

So concluding all of these, Tony Stark wore FIVE GLASSES!!!! Damn!!!! But we still haven't found the other two though.

No luck so far, been mostly concentrating on the "coming home" frames. A couple of "similar frames", but no matches. The early resolution screencaps up to now, seem to show a "round-ish" silver dot on the front upper corners of the frame, with an "elongated" silver oval on the side arms.....I think we need 1080 or 4K res on this one!!!!

Aren't these Oliver peoples soloist 4
Good eye dude as always, totally similar, but I think with the OP Soloist 4, the temple side arm connects to the front "smoothly" without the visible "bump". If I'm not mistaken, this frame was queried way earlier in the thread and I can't recall any resolution on what the frame was. Did you get my reply on the 719's??

I didn't see a reply
Good eye dude as always, totally similar, but I think with the OP Soloist 4, the temple side arm connects to the front "smoothly" without the visible "bump". If I'm not mistaken, this frame was queried way earlier in the thread and I can't recall any resolution on what the frame was. Did you get my reply on the 719's??

Have a question about the Von Zipper Fulton’s from Iron Man 2. We’re there 2 different patterns for sale when they were released to the public?! I have seen different patterns and is there a way to authentic they are real?!

Which one is real?! Or are both real?

Attachments

• 50DE5F15-199E-4637-9B7C-AC715C26B8E3.png
    50DE5F15-199E-4637-9B7C-AC715C26B8E3.png
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 556
  • F80AAE8F-6D1C-4549-A468-A63D4DD5E3B4.png
    F80AAE8F-6D1C-4549-A468-A63D4DD5E3B4.png
    3 MB · Views: 236
Which one is real?! Or are both real?

yep, there were 2 versions. The first pair (your second photo) was the pair as worn in the movie, a solid checker pattern. The second pair (first photo) was the re-issue that Sunglass Garage put out, there is a translucent quality to the front of the frame and there are the VZ logo throughout the checker pattern. The screen accurate pair also has the dark parts near the front of the temples.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back