Captain America Red Skull mask WIP...finished mask bottom of PG 4

For a silicone mask?? They easily go for double or triple that.

This is incredibly top notch. Well done. ;)

Silicone yes not Gold.. Well Let see what the going price is in YS....

And yes it very incredibly top notch... Great work..

like I said pending price...

thanks, guys for the kind comments.

madcat. when you buy a mask or costume not only are you paying for the silicone but the time it took to sculpt it, mold it, cast it, trim it and then finally paint it.

also the maker has to eat any rejects out of his own pocket. i priced these at a very fair price of 350 shipped.

some silicone mask sell up to a grand. price depending on the level of craftmanship of the creator and the amount of time and material it takes to amke the mask.

pending price... Hope you not looking for 200$ - 300$ for one of these???

lol, this is probably th wrong place for you then. $200 would be an insult, and mr bungle's price of 350 shipped really is a give away for a silicone mask. I'm sure at that price bro, you will have more then enough interest even without madcats order:lol

^^^^ Totally agree Darthchiro. . . . $350 shipped is a crazy low price for a silicone mask, especially one of this caliber.

mrbungle you going to be busy with all these orders .. Bet most of these are just talking crap.. darth dont make this personnel. never said this wasnt awesome work love the thing now do I have cash to throw around no.. I work i and have those things called bills and a family to support.

lol, this is probably th wrong place for you then. $200 would be an insult, and mr bungle's price of 350 shipped really is a give away for a silicone mask. I'm sure at that price bro, you will have more then enough interest even without madcats order:lol

I'm not making it personal its just a fact that 200 is way too low. It bothers me that there is so little value in custom work that takes weeks or months to produce, never mind the expensive materials. But if you take your car in for a 6 hr brake job you leave $800 lighter and thats just fine. Granted all the stuff on these boards are not necessary for life but that shouldn't mean they should be cheap or undervalued.

A painting can sell for millions, but the actual cost is what?50-100? same idea.

I'm not making it personal its just a fact that 200 is way too low. It bothers me that there is so little value in custom work that takes weeks or months to produce, never mind the expensive materials. But if you take your car in for a 6 hr brake job you leave $800 lighter and thats just fine. Granted all the stuff on these boards are not necessary for life but that shouldn't mean they should be cheap or undervalued.

A painting can sell for millions, but the actual cost is what?50-100? same idea.

Well put... Try finding a SPFX mask for under $350...

Guys, this is a showoff thread, not a sales thread. All public sales discussion has to be done in the Junkyard. Let's keep this focused on mrbungle's great work and not on sales talk.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back