Interest Captain Cold's gun - CW Flash (TAKING DEPOSITS)

MorbidCharlie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Would like to gauge interest on having this gun modeled, printed and offered as a kit. Already have a professional modeler lined up, just need to know if there is enough interest to make this happen and would like at least 5 interested buyers. The kit will be cleaned up and cast in resin and will be around $200 and will include lighting. Guesstimating that guns will begin to go out late January, early February.

Deposit paid:
- Sundowner

Captain_Cold_Wentworth_Miller-1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Captain Cold's gun - CW Flash

Not yet. I want to make sure there is enough interest before I move forward with this. :)

Re: Captain Cold's gun - CW Flash

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and get started on this. I've been told that the model can be done within a couple of weeks. Might have to push the kits out until February because of some RL changes that may be coming up. I've decided on a final price of $200 for a ready to assemble kit w/ instructions. If you want to put a deposit down (half of the kit - $100), PM me and I'll get a list started.

Sorry for the lack of updates, busy part of the year for me. I'm going to wait until the end of October to see if there is any more interest. If there is not, then I'm going to cancel this run.

Well.. as far as interest, I think you have the 5 interested buyers or so you wanted.
People might be waiting to see more before committing? I know I am waiting to see a model at least.
Hope that helps :D

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back