Interest Chewbaccas bowcaster

propmainiac

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi
Anyone interested in a bowcaster kit? This would be from the bowcaster I built not long ago. Not entirely movie accurate but close. Would most likely be resin 95 percent of the parts were made by me. Scopes and some knobs were bought online. Or if people wanted certain parts molded let me know. Thanks

Hi
Anyone interested in a bowcaster kit? This would be from the bowcaster I built not long ago. Not entirely movie accurate but close. Would most likely be resin 95 percent of the parts were made by me. Scopes and some knobs were bought online. Or if people wanted certain parts molded let me know. Thanks

Share some photos please

Hi all heres pictures. I can do better pics and more if people want. Theres plenty of build pics in my thread under Chewbaccas bowcaster build. Never molded anything so this will be a lets see if I can do this kind of thing.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    921.9 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 106
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 95
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 87
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 101
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 91
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 101
I'd be very much interested. However, I have A LOT of irons out in the fire, so I will need to know prices before committing fully. That said, I loved reading all your ups & downs of your build as it was going on. I'm glad you stuck with it, cause your finished piece is absolutely stunning! :cheers

Thank you for the compliment! I loved making it. It was very challenging. Didnt help that i dint start with the right frame but I made it work. Not exact but works for me. Im gonna try molding one with the body well see how that goes..

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back