Limited Run Cloud city blaster - Relby K23 - aluminium conversion kits! NOW LIVE!

Got it. Thank you for the fast shipping. This projet has been sitting on the shelf for many years unfinished. My son (7) has been asking me to finish it. We just finished his Pinewood Derby car. Now onto finish the Relby K-23.

Got it. Thank you for the fast shipping. This projet has been sitting on the shelf for many years unfinished. My son (7) has been asking me to finish it. We just finished his Pinewood Derby car. Now onto finish the Relby K-23.
Awesome, I hope you'll enjoy. I really love this blaster design for some reason! Don't hesitate to share when you are done, I love to see what my customers do with my work :)

Hello there,
Just a quick note to say that I'm finding myself doing a very small batch of Relby kits as there was a bit of interest lately.
I'm almost done with the new kits and will post here when they are ready. Heads up, there will only be 3 available on my website, so if you fancy one of those, get ready as hypothetical future kits will not be before next year.
Cheers

hey there,
quick heads up, i'll be putting on my website the 3 new Relby kits tomorrow at this time!
cheers

Hey guys,
3 kits back in stock now :)
get one while you can if you are interested in this blaster, i'll be busy with other things for the rest of the year!
cheers

Bump for the very last kit available, I really don't think i'll offer those anymore, so get it while there is still one! :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back