Relby K-23 greeblies

Hello there,
just received my casts todays, they are Amazing!
I'm not usually a big fan of resin casts because I'm generally not happy with what I receive. I can tell you that I have been talking about those casts all afternoon, shown them to my wife, took photos! I'm very happy, this is what I expect to receive when I order a resin cast. Absolutely awesome Ryan, thank you so much!
I have to say that I thought the photos on the thread were from the original parts, not the casts, I now imagine those are the casts :) it's just that there is no cleanup to do at all, and they look like actual plastic parts, really can't say enough good things about those!

packing was perfect and really shows the care Ryan gives, and his wife if I understand properly, although, if this can be my only criticism, I'm very eco friendly, and I don't think we need all those plastic bags personally :)
IMG_20221117_142050.jpg

but look at those casts! all taken with the ultra-macro thingy on my phone, which is not forgiving at all!
IMG_20221117_143243.jpg

the trigger is just like a real one, I don't feel bad at all replacing my original trigger with this one.
IMG_20221117_143255.jpg

those motor/coil are super complex to cast I assume, and they are perfect. with a flat and shiny back as well. nothing to clean up.
IMG_20221117_143309.jpg

IMG_20221117_143333.jpg

you guys can obviously tell, but I'm super happy with those, thank you Ryan!

Hello there,
just received my casts todays, they are Amazing!
I'm not usually a big fan of resin casts because I'm generally not happy with what I receive. I can tell you that I have been talking about those casts all afternoon, shown them to my wife, took photos! I'm very happy, this is what I expect to receive when I order a resin cast. Absolutely awesome Ryan, thank you so much!
I have to say that I thought the photos on the thread were from the original parts, not the casts, I now imagine those are the casts :) it's just that there is no cleanup to do at all, and they look like actual plastic parts, really can't say enough good things about those!

packing was perfect and really shows the care Ryan gives, and his wife if I understand properly, although, if this can be my only criticism, I'm very eco friendly, and I don't think we need all those plastic bags personally :)
View attachment 1639331
but look at those casts! all taken with the ultra-macro thingy on my phone, which is not forgiving at all!
View attachment 1639332
the trigger is just like a real one, I don't feel bad at all replacing my original trigger with this one.
View attachment 1639333
those motor/coil are super complex to cast I assume, and they are perfect. with a flat and shiny back as well. nothing to clean up.
View attachment 1639334
View attachment 1639335

you guys can obviously tell, but I'm super happy with those, thank you Ryan!
I'm so happy you got your parts! Yes my wife does do good packing and makes sure everything is nice and neat. We both take turns casting. We really try hard to make things clean and as exact as possible. This does put somewhat of a delay on things but we want to make sure we aren't selling people lack luster parts. Also as prop builders we want to make sure its a pleasant experience for the builder to use our casts. The triggers shouldn't need painting at all.
Thank you very much for your kind words, we hope you're having a wonderful day!

Just an update here, I'll be posting all the new casts including these casts in the next few days. My wife and I have finished all the greeblies for the relby k-23. We fortunately got a Gillette gpa pocket calculator so we can cast the calculator button as well. I'll be casting all day tomorrow so things will be ready to ship out when we take orders. Ive had a lot of requests this month and I'd like to thank everyone for your patience. Had a family emergency, thank you for understanding. Will update the thread in the next couple of days.
Thanks again

Ryan

The greeblie with the 4 dots or little posts on it are not all the same height. I based it off of a screen used K-23. The first two posts are the same height, the third slightly taller and the fourth slightly taller than the third.
20230409_163244.jpg

The swizzle stick is also based on what I've seen on most of the screen used K-23's. I added all injection molding marks. This resin is very easy to work with and they can be sanded down easily if they are unwanted.

The rear sight I have seen 2 versions of them. In the photos above you can see what I used for reference. I made the version with the cubed ends because they can easily be sanded down if you prefer the other version.

I have here Relby K-23 blaster greeblies cast from original parts from the Revelle F-4E phantom 2, and visible V8 motor model kits. I offer these cast in either natural resin color or black. Trimmed or un-trimmed. If you want the entire original part and would like to Frankenstein the bomb greeblie yourself I also offer that. Note, the bubbles that are in the V8 end cap piece are in the actual model kit piece.

Price list:
Cast (unknown greeblie) -
right side of motor coil - $5
Cast k-23 rear sight (unknown greeblie) - $10
Cast K-23 swizzle stick - $10
Cast K-23 (unknown greeblie) L side 4 dot - $5
Cast K-23 (unknown greeblie) R side above
safety switch - $5
Cast Gillette GPA Sinclair calculator (CE) button
-$5
Cast K-23 missile version - $10
Cast (original) phantom 2 missile - $10
Cast V8 cone end cap w or wo washer - $12
Case V8 washer piece - $5
Cast V8 motor coil - $5
Cast accurate Nemrod galeon ii trigger - $12
Cast phantom 2 front wheel door (triangle side.
pieces) trimmed or un-trimmed - $12 a pair

A complete set is:
K-23 missile version
Cast V8 cone end cap (either version)
Cast V8 motor coil
Cast phantom 2 front wheel door (pair)
Nemrod galeon ii speargun accurate trigger
Cast swizzle stick
Cast rear sight
Cast 4-dot L-side greebliie
Cast R-side above safety switch greeblie
Cast Gillette GPA calculator (CE) button
Cast R-side of motor coil greeblie
Complete set - $91

Please be specific with your order. Color, pieces, trimmed or un-trimmed, V8 cone with or without washer, modified or unmodified.

Shipping will be determined on destination and what you order.
Please send payment to: clintonryan4@gmail.com
Please include RPF name and address in commentsView attachment 1621969View attachment 1621970View attachment 1621971View attachment 1621972View attachment 1621973View attachment 1621985View attachment 1621986View attachment 1689074View attachment 1689075View attachment 1689076View attachment 1689077View attachment 1689078View attachment 1689079View attachment 1689080View attachment 1689081View attachment 1689082View attachment 1689083View attachment 1689086View attachment 1689087View attachment 1689088View attachment 1689089View attachment 1689090View attachment 1689091View attachment 1689099View attachment 1689101

Hi Ryan,

Are all parts still available for purchase?

Thanks!

Yes they are! My wife made a better chart for greeblies. Been meaning to update the thread. But you can order everything or individual greeblies. Any questions just pm me. Thank you for your interest

Great! OK, now I just need to figure out which ones I still need…

Bumping this because I have received another shipment of casts from Ryan and they are absolutely amazing again! not even mentioning the crazy good packaging as always, you must spent so much time on this, you are nuts!
IMG_20230718_180221.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back