Cosplaysky and Hellocosplay X-MEN wolverine accuracy

I personally like the first jacket, like the one he wears in x men and x2, its 11 bucks cheaper too! Thanks for the link as well, one day i might have to get one

That one? $302, there's a button under the Add To Cart thing that converts it.

Not bad for a custom job, really. And their other fitted jackets look decent too.

All I know is I've been looking around for a Wolverine jacket recently, and that's the only site that really looked like they can pull it off. Everything else just looks...off.

That one? $302, there's a button under the Add To Cart thing that converts it.

Not bad for a custom job, really. And their other fitted jackets look decent too.

All I know is I've been looking around for a Wolverine jacket recently, and that's the only site that really looked like they can pull it off. Everything else just looks...off.

have not looked around on here enough then. There are a few topics on what is worth the $$, what to get and who makes the best ones for the price, ect..ect..

Logan's Closet. You won't be sorry. For the price is more, but it's an official Vanson riding jacket built like a tank to last well past all those others.

have not looked around on here enough then. There are a few topics on what is worth the $$, what to get and who makes the best ones for the price, ect..ect..

The two posters above recommending Logan's Closet will see you spending $600 it seems.

I have a few biker jackets myself, all of which I bought for about $250, though they're not custom jobs, they're high quality products. I don't see how a few more dollars for what seems to be a very decent replica is a bad deal, when most custom shops ask $500+.

It's a 'Helmut Lang' brand. Trucker jacket is the style. They are very rare but if you're an eagle-eye on eBay you can find them here and there for low and high prices.

About the cosplay X-Men suits. David Pea that is a member here that has the best replicas out there for alot of the film suits including the Wolverine X2/X3 and the Hero Tron suit with full reflective detailing as well as the Nolan Batman and the suitcase Ironman full suits. Here's his site so you can be the judge:

Universal Designs Ltd.

Wolverine Jacket

This is probably the best looking Wolverine jacket I've found. I'm thinking of buying one from these guys.

Based on their photo, the bottom of the jacket shouldn't be that long. It could stand to be brought up and inch or so all the way around. So if you do purchase from Leathernext, make sure you send them your exact size and exactly how you want it to fit.

That's a really good choice actually. :thumbsup
The Helmut Lang was based on this jacket. As most trucker jacket of today are. So a dremel destruction on certain areas near the button areas and your off to a great X1 Wolverine costume!

Yep i'm lookin towards an X1 Logan outfit. Jus watched it last night tryon to get good reference shots for the rest of his clothing

No one has ID'd the jeans, boots or the western pearl snap shirt ( I think it's a H Bar C brand). We've had some Premiere Prop auction photos of the screen worn outfit, but it's grainy and there were no labels attached. TheMechanic snagged a couple screencaps of the bottom of his boots(black with a low 7-nail 1" heel) over at FJ.com
I have made several custom X1 buckles made to order. I own one as well as David Coppola here on the forums.
Good luck, and I'd love to see what you've put together when you're done.
I can never get enough rendetions of the screen version of Wolverine. ;)

well, that answers my question, i love it when the thread gets derailed from it's original purpose.

with out sarcasm this is the best thread i have ever started

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back