Custom S.H.I.E.L.D Personnel Files............

Hello!
Great idea, you've done it really nicely! How about making a passcard template?
I downloaded a picture from Facebook's Iron Man page - there are 5 passcards of different people, from the movie's universe (like Phil Coulson).

If you want, I can send youthea picture and you can fiddle with it, to turn the cards into "templates".
I can't do it myself, because I'm terrible at photoshop ;D

Not sure if people are interested but i knocked this up. I also have a blank version i have created if anyone is interested on creating any files. I have been a member on here for awhile but not really posted anything before.

Shield Custom Personnel File Spiderman with dossier.jpg

It was announced that Oded Fehr will be playing Doctor Strange so I thought maybe someone could do a file with this pic. oded-fehr-12.jpg

Mcfly01. As a Marvel and Spidey movie fan I really like that S.H.I.E.L.D would have a personnel file on Peter Parker/Spider-Man. Great work on it. Any chance you have and/or want to change the pics for Tobey McQuire's Peter Parker/Spider-Man? I suppose you'd also have to change the web shooter pic as Rami's Spider-Man web shooters were biological if I remember.

Not to be an ass as I make a request in a way and haven't made a custom S.H.I.E.L.D file, I noticed you wrote Peter Park (the first time) instead of Parker.

I did not even notice that mistake so thanks for that Richard i would be happy to create a Toby version of spider-man if you can supply the images you would like i can add them and re post it for you

Sorry if this someone else brought this up, but Logan is also fluent in Spanish, Lakota, Chinese, Cherokee, and also knows some Italian, and German. Other than that little factoid, all of these look amazing, lol :)

A few more items I put together..

Spiderman ID SHIELD.jpg

Mcfly01. As a Marvel and Spidey movie fan I really like that S.H.I.E.L.D would have a personnel file on Peter Parker/Spider-Man. Great work on it. Any chance you have and/or want to change the pics for Tobey McQuire's Peter Parker/Spider-Man? I suppose you'd also have to change the web shooter pic as Rami's Spider-Man web shooters were biological if I remember.

Not to be an ass as I make a request in a way and haven't made a custom S.H.I.E.L.D file, I noticed you wrote Peter Park (the first time) instead of Parker.

I teach gifted middle school science and I want to incorporate more crime scene investigation. I love your shield files and was wondering if you have more templates. Like a blank evidence file, medical report file, criminal record....anything like that. You have done some amazing work and my students would be geeked to use them.

I teach gifted middle school science and I want to incorporate more crime scene investigation. I love your shield files and was wondering if you have more templates. Like a blank evidence file, medical report file, criminal record....anything like that. You have done some amazing work and my students would be geeked to use them.

Maybe you have a use for these ones:

Attachments

• File Template.jpg
    File Template.jpg
    771.3 KB · Views: 111
  • Certificate.jpg
    Certificate.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back