Done / Completed CW Jay Garrick Flash Helmet - Run is a go! 3 spots left!

Just curious. Will the helmet have the handful of little dents?

The helmet has several bumps/dents that were inherent to the original we used to make our master. As for adding the exact dents as per the show prop, people who buy the kit can choose to do this themselves, it would be quite simple with a heat gun, but not something that will be done to each individual casting.

The helmet has several bumps/dents that were inherent to the original we used to make our master. As for adding the exact dents as per the show prop, people who buy the kit can choose to do this themselves, it would be quite simple with a heat gun, but not something that will be done to each individual casting.

Got it. Thanks for letting me know!

OK so molds are done.. finally.. and I will be sending out balance requests later today :) thanks for waiting guys.. if anyone else is interested there are still a few spots

My email got routed to my spam folder, so if you don't see it in your inbox, check there.

(How "Jay Garrick Helmet Balance Payment" got flagged as spam is anyone's guess.)

Pic to show off how great the helmet can look, when finished. I decided to drill holes and glue magnets in place
jay.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back