Cyberman in FOAM!!! - WITH PATTERNS!!

thanks for the advice. Also i just thought about this but what kind of paper should i print these on seeing as though regular paper will be extremely flimsy.

I printed on regular printer paper. I then cut out the patterns, and used pins to hold them in place on the foam while I traced each section with a fine tipped sharpie.

Well I found them. They were cheap too. Thanks again!

IMG_0848.JPG

Logan Kane,If you waited a few more days you could have saved yourself a couple of bucks. Harbor freight is having its annual Black Friday sale. $6.99 per pack of 4.

TNSLBGreat job w/ the suit. Looks like you pulled it right out of the telly as they say across the Pond. What were us using to sand down the foam?

So I started construction on the helmet center piece last and when I checked it this morning there was dry excess glue coming out of the seams. Did anyone else have this happen and is there an easy way to get rid of it?

Managed to remove the excess glue and shape the helmet center piece last night but I had to improvise by using a serrated kitchen knife because I do not have access to a band saw.

Is there supposed to a piece that goes between the side front and side cheek of the head. If there is I don't remember ever cutting that pattern out or seeing it for that matter.

Hey dude!
I was wondering how things are going with the 2013 cyberman patterns. Not Rushing you man I was just wondering how things are going, Ik you are very busy ;P.

How do you guys attach the cyberman suit to the undersuit? I have tried to use Velcro but i noticed that that wasnt very efficient.

The problem is that my suit is slighty bigger than me so the arms flail and wobble and since the parts are a bit heavy the undersuit drags the parts down a bit. Is there any way to make my suit work`?

How do you guys attach the cyberman suit to the undersuit? I have tried to use Velcro but i noticed that that wasnt very efficient.

The problem is that my suit is slighty bigger than me so the arms flail and wobble and since the parts are a bit heavy the undersuit drags the parts down a bit. Is there any way to make my suit work`?

As far as the undershirt goes im going to just use sweat pants a nd sweat shirt

I hate cutting circle...too OCD about the edges. But I discovered the Logan FoamWerks Circle Cutter will work on the 3/8th Harbor Freight L2 foam mats.
Fast, easy, and accurate. Kinda expensive for a one-use tool, but I’ll use it for other things, so win-win. On Amazon.

Logan.jpg

Quick question for future reference. Is there a piece that goes underneath the vent and what were the diameter and lengths of the handle bars.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back