Interest Dark Knight: Joker's Bank Heist DUFFLE BAG by Magnoli Clothiers

We finally got a good prototype finished that I'm happy with!

TRzj7cp.jpg

PbaB8wx.jpg

I'll confirm pricing, etc soon... this will likely be quite a small run as there isn't a ton of interest, so if you want one, be ready to grab it when they become available!

We're going to do a limited small run of these. If you want to get in on the run you should pre-order here: Joker Heist Duffle Bag

Shipping is included in the price, so make sure you select the FREE SHIPPING option when checking out.

We'll be doing a proper photo shoot at some point. The above is just from our production floor to check the details.

I recognise that it isn't quite the place to ask, but lacking better ideas/options -- have you considered making a replica of Rick O'Connell's gun roll/gear bag from The Mummy? I have to imagine there would be a great deal of interest in that

May I make a suggestion as well? Tabio has recently stopped selling the joker socks and said they don't plan on selling it again. Now could be the time for you guys
I wonder if anyone has a pair we could borrow to ensure the most accurate reproduction...

We just finished a run of these, so you can order through the site and the bag will ship shortly. We're likely to only do a handful of these so if you want one, grab one while they're in stock!

We'll be doing a proper photo shoot with one of these within the next couple of weeks...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back