Dark Knight Trilogy Collection-Last Pg-The JOKER

Re: Dark Knight Trilogy Collection-Last Pg-Updates 15/08

Ha, thanks Ryan, glad you saw something of interest. Can't make any promises though, have a few more projects in the works

Glad you liked the base Kevin. Took forever to think of something this simple, but I think it works.

Your collection is breathtaking. If you ever want to open your little museum to the public, I would gladly pay the admission fee and buy a yearly pass!

Your collection is breathtaking. If you ever want to open your little museum to the public, I would gladly pay the admission fee and buy a yearly pass!
Ha, thanks for taking time to comment. Glad you enjoyed the collection!

Hello there!

Do you have a pair of Dark Knight gloves for sale and if so for how much?
Thankyou for your time :)

Hi there,
Thanks for noticing. I actually custom made the flower. The bank heist photo was found online

Re: Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy Collection update 21/07

Hello! I'm curious, how do I go about purchasing this?? I've been looking everywhere for this mask, and it's absolutely perfect!

- - - Updated - - -

Forgive me, I'm new to here and I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. How did you go about getting the lace mask and ears that Selina Kyle wore in the charity ball scene of TDKR? I have been looking everywhere and this replica is perfect.

Re: Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy Collection update 21/07

Hello! I'm curious, how do I go about purchasing this?? I've been looking everywhere for this mask, and it's absolutely perfect!

- - - Updated - - -

Forgive me, I'm new to here and I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. How did you go about getting the lace mask and ears that Selina Kyle wore in the charity ball scene of TDKR? I have been looking everywhere and this replica is perfect.

Hi thanks for writing. I wish I could help you out with the mask. Unfortunately it was a rare promotional item that I bought through ebay.

Re: Dark Knight Trilogy Collection-Last Pg-Catwoman-24/12

Love it. Everything is great. Love the paint job who was the artist I have several items I would like painting very hard to find a good painter
Great work

Many thanks!

Kapow7-The painter was a local artist I found. Took a gamble going with an unknown but I'm really pleased with the results. I'd be happy to recommend you to her.

Reel-Thanks Reel. I wanted to make sure she had a bit of "c"attitude in the pose

So awesome. The best dark knight collection just got better :)

Just in time for christmas .

congats man :)

Thanks Krell101 and gysycatcha. Glad you liked the finished product and thanks for taking time to comment in my thread.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back