Darth Vader EP III

Do-Clo

Here is a light saber I just finished for a friend, it is a vader ep III with a red lux III led and a fx sound board the saber will hold a 1 inch diameter removable blade. The saber is made from all metal part machined on a manual lathe.

6-20-2010001.jpg

6-20-2010005.jpg

6-20-2010007.jpg

6-20-2010008.jpg

6-20-2010013.jpg

6-20-2010017.jpg

Very nice, I wish I could do this, I have to order a Starkiller saber if I want it, without the electronics, blade, or assembled.

How much did this put you back? Cause it's pretty sweet, and do you have pictures of the inside or your building process, once again, really nicely done.

Very nice, I wish I could do this, I have to order a Starkiller saber if I want it, without the electronics, blade, or assembled.

How much did this put you back? Cause it's pretty sweet, and do you have pictures of the inside or your building process, once again, really nicely done.

It is hollow inside and the materials where not to bad but the time was huge due to figuring out how to make some of the parts

Hmmm, well if I you are taking orders, if you can give me an estimate, I may ask you to make StarKiller, someone else gave me an estimate of $200-300

Hmmm, well if I you are taking orders, if you can give me an estimate, I may ask you to make StarKiller, someone else gave me an estimate of $200-300

I am going to be taking a short break in doing custom orders I will restart taking custom orders in a few months

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back