Dawn Of Justice armored Batman

i just started 3d modeling batman armored in bat v superman
batman_armored_body_pepakura_by_anarkis1985-d9rz768.jpg

Hey everyone I might of missed it in this thread. I think I have all the pieces for the BvS Armor in pepakura. However I am missing the boot. Did I miss the file or can someone lead me in the direction of where I should look for it? This is my first pepakura file as I usually sew my costumes. For instance I am part of the 501st and have Tie Pilot, Darth Maul, Kylo Ren and made a Rey costume for my daughter. I am branching out to learn a new skill with pep. How about scaling I am 6''1". I was going to scale to around 10.2 or 10.5. Has anyone close to my size tried that scale for accuracy? Thanks Chad

just started mine the files are great View attachment 591860the helmet is temp i have one on the way from reeves

Looks awesome man! I'm almost done with my suit too, all I have left are the biceps and gauntlets since I have to modify the design from the pep files. How did you go about designing those parts? Design by hand or did you have new pep files that I am missing? Any guidance would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.

My son just talked me into doing a foam Batman DOJ armor. He is 6, so this will be interesting. Any suggestions on scaling down the pep files? He has a pretty big head, so I wont scale that down as much, but the rest?

to be honest i think your best bet is to make your own templates using the rough shape of the pep ones as a guide, you could us the pep helmet as you said tough as i think it would probably work

Not sure if this is the right thread or not, feel free to bump if not, but just wondering if anyone had a good idea on what to use to strap the cape to the DOJ armor?

Not sure if this is the right thread or not, feel free to bump if not, but just wondering if anyone had a good idea on what to use to strap the cape to the DOJ armor?
An easy and cheap way would be velcro or making buckles to clip it on.

Also, anyone know what the scale should be for the helmet to fit a 23" head?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back