Done / Completed DCO Armoured FLASH Cowl 3D printed

Cowl is great looking, but really likes the classic gold on white the gold on red? I like everything else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What paint would you recommend for painting the cowl? it's so cool, I don't want to wreck it using the wrong kind of paint

I actually purchased it from another member. I saw you had a run after I got it. It's quite amazing but it was never finished. I wanted to do it justice, no pun intended... well maybe a little. After I finish this I'll have to get one of your batman cowls.

Sounds good, post up some pics when you get it all put together and painted up :)
I actually purchased it from another member. I saw you had a run after I got it. It's quite amazing but it was never finished. I wanted to do it justice, no pun intended... well maybe a little. After I finish this I'll have to get one of your batman cowls.

Don't retire it completely! It's a great cowl. I would snatch it up immediately if I had the money, and I would bet I'm not the only one. Make your version of the "Disney Vault" and just take it off the market for a little while. Wait for the demand to accumulate, then do a limited run down the road.

I dunno *shrug*. Just a suggestion from an admirer of your work who, hopefully one day, can afford to pay for all of it, haha!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back