"Death Korps of Krieg" - Needs HELP!!!

PaulBoekhoff

Hi, I want to make costume of Guardsman from "Death Korps of Krieg".

Krieg_Guardsman.jpg

I need help in equipment of soldier. Which things it include? And help with gasmask, I don't want to buy soviet mask, I want to make new mask from scratch. So I need good photos & I want to know How looks mask without hemlet.

P.S. Sorry for My English, I am just sturding it.

Looking at a few pictures it should be fairly easy to find most of the components on surplus sites.
Face mask is canvas with lenses and hose, looks pretty much like a real WW2 German mask that you can still find in the canisters.
Looking at the variants, some have a solid face plate with canvas bottom.

Pouches in leather can be found in surplus, the web gear (strapping) will be more difficult, the canvas variant would be easy to find or you could use vinyl to make everything.
You can also look into WW2 rein-actors to see what they have.

If you can still find them Swiss wool trench coats would work or perhaps Hungarian (I think are grey)
Or get a few wool blankets and make one from scratch.

Pants are easy to find.
Boots look like standard leather with gators over them.

Looking at a few pictures it should be fairly easy to find most of the components on surplus sites.
Face mask is canvas with lenses and hose, looks pretty much like a real WW2 German mask that you can still find in the canisters.
Looking at the variants, some have a solid face plate with canvas bottom.

Pouches in leather can be found in surplus, the web gear (strapping) will be more difficult, the canvas variant would be easy to find or you could use vinyl to make everything.
You can also look into WW2 rein-actors to see what they have.

If you can still find them Swiss wool trench coats would work or perhaps Hungarian (I think are grey)
Or get a few wool blankets and make one from scratch.

Pants are easy to find.
Boots look like standard leather with gators over them.

Thanks for helping in a few days I will try to start the job.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back