Deprecated Delete

The Portugeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Deleted.

May return to this some day but right now Ive seen too many others online making these. No benefit of me putting in the time and effort.

Attachments

• IMG_6810.JPG
    IMG_6810.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Re: Ooze canister!

Would you consider just selling the end caps? If so, what is the inner diameter? I bought some acrylic tube a while ago to make these but never got around to it, partly because of the end caps.

I don't know if you saw it or not but a bunch of us just got scammed by a guy selling these so a lot of your potential customers are recovering from that at the moment.

Yea I had been following it. All of that is what prompted me to get this going. Potentially I may include actual ooze in the tube. I just want to make sure it won't dry out.
I don't know if you saw it or not but a bunch of us just got scammed by a guy selling these so a lot of your potential customers are recovering from that at the moment.

So here's what i'm gonna do. I really want this to move forward. After I finish my christmas shopping I will purchase enough material to make at least 6 canisters...
Then I will finalize the cost, my initial idea was around the $80 mark plus shipping. I'll try to keep it at that or damn close too.
I know there is a bunch of unfortunate things happening to some unlucky people in another thread, I will offer to those that had paid for a product that was never delivered a discount with proof of their misfortune. This can be sent via pm.
I don't want any name calling of any members in my thread so lets not bring up the issues anymore than I just did.
Tis the season!

I'm interested pending more details. I didn't get burned on the recent fiasco.

I prefer no actual ooze in mine in fear of potential future damage (and mess). Maybe there's a way to make an insert?

I'll keep u posted when the material arrives.
I'm interested pending more details. I didn't get burned on the recent fiasco.

I prefer no actual ooze in mine in fear of potential future damage (and mess). Maybe there's a way to make an insert?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back