Unlimited Run Deluxe Tron Disc Retrofit Kits

Still finishing up my new mold for the outer blade ring. Most likely I'll be able to start taking payments for the basic kits on Monday. I'll keep you all updated!

I can't commit at this time, but I'm definitely interested in one or more full kits. The new Identity disk is probably one of my favorite props of all time, and I'd definitely love to have several of them in various colors.

YES! YES! Yes! you sir are saving our Tron costuming obsessed lives ;)

put me down for the Quorra white basic kit please. I will need it by the 14th the latest before the movie premiere. Thanks! :D

YOU ROCK!

Last edited:
CLU's disc:

IMG_7985.jpg

you are doing freaking flipping fantastic service to us programs. seriously, i might just buy more then one to hang on my walls lol

Question: Would you be able to offer a discount if someone wanted to buy more than one Full kit?
Another question: Would you be willing to offer an all-blue light kit to go with the white Kevin Flynn disk? Not movie canon (as far as we know), but I know that I personally would love to have a white disk with blue lights, kind of a carryover from the original movie.

Last edited:
actually white with all blue would be Tron's probably and since he's in the movie (so they say) it could be used as such.

Question: Would you be able to offer a discount if someone wanted to buy more than one Full kit?
Another question: Would you be willing to offer an all-blue light kit to go with the white Kevin Flynn disk? Not movie canon (as far as we know), but I know that I personally would love to have a white disk with blue lights, kind of a carryover from the original movie.

Not sure about a discount. I'd definitely offer a combined shipping discount. :)

I can do a blue light kit, no problem! :thumbsup

So how much work is it to install this kit, beyond the necessary cutting. Is there any soldering or anything else involved?

Also, would you consider offering a kit for JUST the inner ring, for anyone who wanted to have a "deactivated" disk?

Last edited:
1 Full kit for me. However, you can put mine on the back burner or second wave if you will. In other words I don't need mine in time for the movie.

###N3RD MOMENT###

walked into the local Target and they had these Deluxe Discs for $14.99. I bought 2 Tron Deluxe Discs. I bought 2 items for a movie I haven't seen yet and I hope is better than the trailers. I think I have issues. :wacko

###END N3RD MOMENT###

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back