District 9 Mech (SPOILER)

MooCriket

Master Member
I am on a major District 9 trip after seeing this film:lol Anyone out there making an attempt to make one of these?

District9walker.png

I am on a major District 9 trip after seeing this film:lol Anyone out there making an attempt to make one of these?

man, me too

I really loved this film...can't wait until all the talented people here start tackling the props...it could get expensive...:love

Saw the movie 2 days ago, wow, I agree, I want books and stuff from this film too!. The effects looked top notch with none of the blur such as Transformers for example. The Prawns were amazing, just as if they were there in person!.
Does anyone know if Weta Digital here in NZ did the effects as P. Jackson is producer I believe?.
Stu

Saw the movie 2 days ago, wow, I agree, I want books and stuff from this film too!. The effects looked top notch with none of the blur such as Transformers for example. The Prawns were amazing, just as if they were there in person!.
Does anyone know if Weta Digital here in NZ did the effects as P. Jackson is producer I believe?.
Stu

yeah weta digital, image engine, and the embassy have most of the credits

I thought the 'command ship' looked a bit like Serenity from certain angles. :)

Wonder if that because of Zoic's involvement?

I cant wait to see some prop/model work out of this film, loved the many concepts that were brought forward and the cool tech that was being thrown around.
hmm cat food :p

Wow! I just got back from seeing this and I am with you!
Very cool.
Excellent Mech, I hope there are some decent pieces coming out for this!

That is pretty cool, you could probably scratch one out of sheet and misc. parts. Probably other mechs and aircraft bits.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back