Does anyone have a kit scan of the Heller 1/400 Task Force Ravitaillement

bwayne64

Master Member
Don't know if it's here buried somewhere, or not. If anyone has this kit, and could scan it. I would be forever grateful. Tried the search, but it's always been useless,
; )

p6210010.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Joe, unless someone beats me to it, I'll attempt to tackle it for you on the weekend.

Only picked this very issue up a few days ago, however tricky with Christmas only days away.

Hey Joe, unless someone beats me to it, I'll attempt to tackle it for you on the weekend.

Only picked this very issue up a few days ago, however tricky with Christmas only days away.
Awesome ! Oh I understand. Glad to know someone has it.

Don't know if it's here buried somewhere, or not. If anyone has this kit, and could scan it. I would be forever grateful. Tried the search, but it's always been useless,
; )

View attachment 1771201

I found a couple of scans; I don't know what detail you want but this was the best I could find online:

I hope this helps you with your project; let me know if there's a specific part or piece you need details of and I'll see if they have anything more specific out there.

-PB

I picked up the (recent) re-issue of the La Seine & La Saone; it's not the task force, just two copies of the fleet oiler, would that help any?

Attachments

• IMG_2641.jpg
    IMG_2641.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2608.jpg
    IMG_2608.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 52
Hey Joe,
My pictures of the La Saone are nowhere near as clear as Josephs, but they are taken a bit further back. Perhaps best to go with what was already provided.
That said, if your looking for a specific part I'm happy take pics for you.

Makes me realise that I need to get a proper camera!

View attachment 1781167

View attachment 1781168

View attachment 1781171

View attachment 1781172

View attachment 1781173

View attachment 1781174
Thanks so much ! Sorry I missed this. Been down with the yearly croop, lol. I'll get back with you on specific parts. I'll have to look them up. Cheers,

Joe

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back