Does Polar Lights sell replacement parts?

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was working on a Polar Lights Robby kit and screwed up the clear dome beyond repair. I was able to make a new one from heating up some clear plastic, but id like to know if there is a way to purchase replacement parts without buying a whole new kit?

First, understand that Polar Lights as a company is no more. The brand is now owned by Round 2.

Same people. Long story.

Click that link for the company's main page. Your next step is to e-mail them explaining your problem. I don't know if they have parts or how much they will cost, but asking is the first step. I will say that I lost a set of decals (basement flood!) for a Polar Lights 1:350 NCC-1701 and, although it was a couple of years until they re-released that kit, they remembered me and did send me a new set of decals. So you may have some luck.

I asked/e-mail them and I was told that they do not have a "replacement parts" program in place.That culd have changed,you'd have to e-mail Round2 and inquire,be goot to know because I bought a F&%^#!@$^ed up PL 1/350 re-fit Enterprise from someone and I need parts for it.

thanks guys, i found a form on their site, just send in the instruction sheet with the part circled, upc and address and they should replace missing or defective parts.

thanks guys, i found a form on their site, just send in the instruction sheet with the part circled, upc and address and they should replace missing or defective parts.

Then when you FINALLY have the missing part, you can't assemble the rest of the kit because you sent in the instruction sheet.. :lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back