Done / Completed DONE

Re: Blade Runner's Johnny Walker Whisky Bottle *MURANO GLASS*

This is great Sarednab - well done to you guys. I know it will be fantastic.

I have one of the older bottles and I love it. I look forward to seeing how yours turns out!

Kind regards

MARK

It will have for sure all labels!
Regarding cui all pending how many request we'll have. Btw this will be a limited run.

Ah, mate, why don't you just stick with Indy props??? You have to tackle one of my other favorite movies too, now?

Consider me interested ;-).

Ah, mate, why don't you just stick with Indy props??? You have to tackle one of my other favorite movies too, now?

Consider me interested ;-).
EHY mate, this is the first thing that we'll relase for this movie but... You can be, not the last one ;)

Sarednab, maybe you can also try to raise interest on propsummit? I'm sure there are A LOT of people there who would love to get one of your bottles...

This is fantastic news! Please add my name to the list.
Thanks for making these available.

List updated guys!
Thanks to take part of this project!

What's the minimum number you need to start production of these? I guess making a mold for these (a mold to pour in melted glass) is not cheap at all. As I mentioned before, maybe it's worth mentioning this run on propsummit.com too...

Yes Tom, making a mold for this piece is VERY VERY expansive! We can proceed with this run ONLY if we arrive at 30 pieces ordered.

I just post this on propsummit ;)

I really would like to see some pictures first or at least a kind of prototype, before I even think in signing up. cool project so, Pasquale !

I really would like to see some pictures first or at least a kind of prototype, before I even think in signing up. cool project so, Pasquale !

Normally I would agree with you 100% Stefan. Unless I see the finished product or prototype I would not consider sending a deposit, however Sarednab is one of maybe three here that I would send money to without ever seeing a prototype. If I could afford to still collect Blade Runner I would have already sent my deposit. He has never produced a prop that was anything but awesome.

Like I said, normally I would agree but Pasquale and maybe one or two others I would trust to do it right sight unseen.

Even though I have to stay out of this one I am very excited for my fellow Blade Runner fans that they can finally get the Holy Grail of the Blade Runner world.

Fantastic prop, awesome run here - thanks for organizing this to the group!

I'd love to be added to the list, unfortunately I don't have the money to put down for a while :(

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back