Done / Completed DONE

Re: Sidkit Malcolm Reynolds Gun Firefly TV & Serenity Movie ver. DEFINITIVE LIMITED R

Are any of these left? I know, I'm like a year late lol

Re: Sidkit Malcolm Reynolds Gun Firefly TV & Serenity Movie ver. DEFINITIVE LIMITED R

My spare clip showed up intact. unlike the rest of the gun. live and learn...

My spare clip showed up intact. unlike the rest of the gun. live and learn...
I can understand that...postal services are getting worse and worse everywhere....the only way to get something from getting damaged anymore is to have it shipped in separate pieces wrapped in one box , its the only way to ensure damage won't happen , as much as these boxes get thrown around overseas and the States....and yeah I know I haven't been on the RPF in months ....lol...working and working...haha

- - - Updated - - -

I already talk in private with another member here and say that I'll try to help you, at the end of the run.
All pending the damage
I have been gone for a few months , any word on being able to get a replacement part Sarednab ?

I can understand that...postal services are getting worse and worse everywhere....the only way to get something from getting damaged anymore is to have it shipped in separate pieces wrapped in one box , its the only way to ensure damage won't happen , as much as these boxes get thrown around overseas and the States....and yeah I know I haven't been on the RPF in months ....lol...working and working...haha

- - - Updated - - -

I have been gone for a few months , any word on being able to get a replacement part Sarednab ?

Not for now

Yep. the postal system was cruel with this package. and I read about what the RPF veterans say about that one package or few that will eventually not arrive intact. this was my first experience with that outcome. heart breaking.

But Sarednab out of the kindness of his heart has been working on replacing the parts that were damaged. and hopefully heartbreak will become joyfulness.

Thank you sarednab...:angel

Yep. the postal system was cruel with this package. and I read about what the RPF veterans say about that one package or few that will eventually not arrive intact. this was my first experience with that outcome. heart breaking.

But Sarednab out of the kindness of his heart has been working on replacing the parts that were damaged. and hopefully heartbreak will become joyfulness.

Your package was shipped last week. You must receive it in 7-10 days

very happy for you Sean , your prop should be ready to display in no time...:D....it's good to see prop builders everywhere on the RPF , helping to make prop dreams come true...that's not just good business but also shows professionalism , that's always a great thing....sorry I have been gone so long , my divorce took everything I had worked for the last 20 years , time to start over...:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
:behave :unsure

my friend.
I'm seriously trying to be good. you left the one thing out that would have made everything cool on both ends, this bothers me

my friend.
I'm seriously trying to be good. you left the one thing out that would have made everything cool on both ends, this bothers me

I think this can be discuss in private.
If you received pieces, write me in private

I think this can be discuss in private.
If you received pieces, write me in private

Because when some of us do discuss it in private, and still feel like they didn't get what they paid for, they come on the forum to discuss it.

-Ss

Because when some of us do discuss it in private, and still feel like they didn't get what they paid for, they come on the forum to discuss it.

-Ss

I think you are in a VERY wrong way! I accomplished everything with everyone!
Since I sent several PM to sean and I never received a reply...I wrote this!
I made everything in the public thread, I not hidden nothing!
Since I sent the pieces remained to him, I wait almost a pm with "package arrived" or something similar (like all other buyers that I have in the world, and believe me, I have MANY buyers...but nothing!

So since he ignored me and accused me in public of something that isn't true I wrote by pm to him and said that I never sell something other to him in future.

That's all!
Something other?

Last edited by a moderator:

Was shipping insurance an option on any of these guns sold here or somewhere else on the web? (ebay etc)

-Ss

Was shipping insurance an option on any of these guns sold here or somewhere else on the web? (ebay etc)

-Ss

Shipping insurance for what? So, since we are talking about this, now it's time to say all complete story!

Ah, just to be clear in this. Sean received his gun damaged. I said to him to resend me the gun so I could repair it and send again to him.
He said me that was better to send him the pieces and he provide to fix it. So he sent me pics of the pieces he need. We prepared other pieces for him, go in the plater again and resend the pieces to him.
In all this story HE NEVER REPLY to my PM!
Sorry but I usually have different buyers, not person that ignore you when you trying to contact them!

The Firefly and Serenity pistols.....have you sold them anywhere and offered shipping insurance?

It was not an option that I saw, so when these got damaged it was expected that the buyer cover the cost to ship it back to you.

Listen, you have no reason to be upset or defensive with me. I have my gun, I fixed the damage myself to save the additional costs of insuring it and shipping it back and forth to Italy again (with no way to be sure that it wouldn't come back to me in worse shape than the 1st time). As a buyer I spoke with you via PM per your request. I wasn't happy with my options, so here we are.

-Ss

The Firefly and Serenity pistols.....have you sold them anywhere and offered shipping insurance?

It was not an option that I saw, so when these got damaged it was expected that the buyer cover the cost to ship it back to you.

Listen, you have no reason to be upset or defensive with me. I have my gun, I fixed the damage myself to save the additional costs of insuring it and shipping it back and forth to Italy again (with no way to be sure that it wouldn't come back to me in worse shape than the 1st time). As a buyer I spoke with you via PM per your request. I wasn't happy with my options, so here we are.

-Ss

I'm not upset with you, I don't have a reason to be upset with you.
Shipping for this gun COULDN'T have insurance cause if we made a different shipping (with insurance option) it must go in the postal service scanner and NOONE could receive that gun.
I offered my help to fix it (if damage was done by postal service) and I help many members (someone could confirm this too).
Now the problem is different here. If sean don't want to write me in private, could be more clear and I'll be happy to reply. But after this story will be close, I'll not reply again to him.

Just to be clear guys: My initial pistol never arrived. However, Sarednab replaced this without discussion. Off course I hade to wait a while, because the replacement gun had to be finished, but Sarednab kept me updated on when the replacement gun would ship, and a few wakes ago it was deliverd. Posted some pics in this thread: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=255020

Off course I don't know the details off seans issue and ssdesingers problem, but from my experience, I can only say that Sarednab offers a first class after sales service. But like Sarednab said: I discussed through PM that my gun didn't arrive. Didn't feel the need to discuss this in this thread. I'm sure if sean discusses with Sarednab in private what's wrong, things will be solved. Also ssdesigner: if you don't want to send back the gun for repair, then there's not much Sarednab could do to fix it, no? Don't know what options you had, and what option you wanted? If you were offered the option to send back the gun to have it repaired and send back to you, than I think this is the best option you can get, no?

Anyway, I don'y want to get involved in all this. Just wanted to let you guys know that I also had an issue with this run, being my gun got lost during shipping, but this issue was solved by Sarednab in the best possible way. That's my experience here. Just wanted to share this...

Last edited:

I want to let this to be done with. I promised good feedback. and i will leave that for you when my head Is strait. If you wish to leave bad buyer feedback for me I have no problem with that... I'm done

While this DOES have a moving trigger... and hammer... mine does not seem to "work". As in I pull the trigger, the hammer moves back a bit, and then 9/10 times It doesn't *click*.

I've been messing around trying to get it to go, but maybe either the trigger or the little moving on the little hammer is to small... or a spring issue...

If anyone has any tips, appreciated.

If no hammer/trigger works well, well then I guess that's just the build.

My hammer / trigger action does work. The hammer goes back and snaps back into position, when I pull the trigger. Not with a lot of force, but it does work (10 out of 10 times). I guess it's just a spring issue or a part that has moved inside?

Sarednab, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought this gun is purely screwed together? In that case, it is not too hard to just open it up to check the "internals", and correct what's wrong there (position some springs or bars correctly)? If you do unscrew your gun, post some pics, I'd say. Always interesting to see what's inside it...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back