Done / Completed DONE

Ok guys, last pics before start shipping! :)

I wanna show you how we repeated (like the last run) the resin color! It change with light! Just like the original!

These are pics of the original. As you can see the "white" color (believed mother pearl) is not white. It is just resin but with a different variation of blue that become almost white in some light condition!

Co_C9.png

IMG_0525.jpg

Rare_LFL_Lucasfilm_Archives_Movie_Prop_Lost_Phot.jpg

This is the "special effect" we created for our cross :)
Enjoy it!
Unknown.jpg

Unknown_1.jpg

Unknown_2.jpg

Unknown_5.jpg

IMG_4755.jpg

Is there any opportunity to still jump in on one of these? Would love to get in on this! Thanks.

Pm sent!
Btw guys, this will be the only run that we keep that price. For next run (I don't know when) price will be at least 100$ higher

That...is a thing of beauty! wow, I can't wait to get mine. Great work, Sarednab:thumbsup.

This is a hard work from a team (me, Michelle and peter74) so a big thanks to the team for this marvellous prop! Thanks to all guys that always support us in everything we do!
If we are here and made these great props is only thanks to all of you!

After a long, rough day and many more to come...I came home to find a box from Italy on my kitchen table. My spirits jumped immediately! I opened the box and a smile came across my face.

I love it! I was amazed at the heft to it lol, took me by surprise at first. It is a thing of beauty and I will be watching "Last Crusade" tonight.

WELL DONE:thumbsup .

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back