Done / Completed Done!!!!!

Re: 1:1 BB8 static prop

Does that mean you're interested? [emoji6]

I was trying to say interested without actually saying it. :$

You choose:

No, I am not interested as I cannot promise that final costs will be favorable to my situation or that I can pay at a particular time which is currently unknown.

or

Yes, I am interested to the level that I would very much like to purchase a completed BB8. Of course, I hate to add the "pending price and pictures" but it is a real concern. Then there is project timeline. With the holidays approaching, my funds will be going toward those associated costs. My usual course of action is to sell off props and collectibles to finance new purchases (assuming the quoted costs meets my ability to pay).

I was trying to say interested without actually saying it. :$

You choose:

No, I am not interested as I cannot promise that final costs will be favorable to my situation or that I can pay at a particular time which is currently unknown.

or

Yes, I am interested to the level that I would very much like to purchase a completed BB8. Of course, I hate to add the "pending price and pictures" but it is a real concern. Then there is project timeline. With the holidays approaching, my funds will be going toward those associated costs. My usual course of action is to sell off props and collectibles to finance new purchases (assuming the quoted costs meets my ability to pay).

I agree completely with Frank as I am in the same boat. yes, I am very interested but with the holidays creeping up quickly I have to budget very closely.

I agree completely with Frank as I am in the same boat. yes, I am very interested but with the holidays creeping up quickly I have to budget very closely.

Understood completely. Factoring in holidays and the mass of projects currently on the table this is something we are looking to run after the the new year.

Pics and price tonight or tomorrow.

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back