Done / Completed Done

Re: DareDevil Season 2 cowl/helmet from 3D print**Collecting deposits**

I'm interested in a helmet is there any available space left on this run?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I responded! :D Now I'm second guessing myself. Not sure if I picked the right helmet from the drop down. o_O. TheRocketeer

Last edited by a moderator:

------------
I accidentally replied to the wrong topic.

?? this is the wrong thread? or what the what? :p
------------
I accidentally replied to the wrong topic.

- - - Updated - - -

Got it
Payment Deposit has been sent !

You put down the right one :)
I responded! :D Now I'm second guessing myself. Not sure if I picked the right helmet from the drop down. o_O. @TheRocketeer

Sent you a PM
I'm interested in a helmet is there any available space left on this run?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got it thanks
Deposit sent:)

OK so an update on the run.. taking deposits.. I'll leave that open until mid next week.. still have a couple spots open :)

Re: DareDevil Season 2 cowl/helmet from 3D print**COLLECTING DEPOSITS**

OK guys 2 spots left for the run, then I will close it and start the molding process :)

I have 1 spot open..if your interested please PM me.. I will be starting the molding process end of the week and close down deposits

Ok I'll be starting the molding process tomorrow.. so last chance to get in on the run :)

OK cowl/helmet is on the molding wheel :) so deposits will be done by Monday.. I should have some first cast pics to post up next week sometime.. :)

hi, will you be adding the red lenses to the cowl. I really love how this turned out!

Hi.. that will probably be part of the finishing work.. but your not on the run.... its limited so if you want one this is the last call..

hi, will you be adding the red lenses to the cowl. I really love how this turned out!

To the top.. still taking deposits if anyone is interested.. on the molding table being worked on :) .. will get molded this week have the 10 min in :) I can take a few more..

I will leave the deposits open, but if you make a deposit from here on out it will be on the second run..I need to split it at this point ;)

Ok I have the cowl molded.. just working on some lens bucks so I can make some vac formed lenses that will be included in the finishing work :)

Thanks for the deposit :)
Too late for this run?

I'll be sending out balance payment requests this weekend. And starting the run in a week :) Anyone else interested I can still add a few to the run.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back