Done / Completed Done

SO I figured I would update the thread. I have re printed almost the entire rig.. I wasnt happy with the quality :p so the prints are soothed out.. I need to tighten up some edges and start putting the detail pieces on.. then figure out what parts I will cast together and in what materials, how I will rig it up.. :) since the real thing was made with foam and straps inside to make it fit the actors accordingly.. anyway here is a couple pics of the new prints and parts getting done.. I left out the engine since I would like it not to be duplicated before everyone on the run gets the accurate version :)

Rig.jpg Rig_Close.jpg

Hey sorry I haven't been on in a while.. email works best for me :) but see above
Just curious if you had any time to make progress on this one. :)

OK so I am fitting pieces together.. for the last few days. reprinted some of them and modified others, I will be trying to embed some webbing on the rubber shoulder "straps" still trying to figure out the best way to attach the front and back pieces to these straps though. The real one has a lot of foam/rubber holding everything together from the inside.. so still working out the minutiae of the plan :)

Molding is chugging along wonderfully! Bump for the coolest part of any starlord costume or display you will ever see!

And to anyone who hasn't paid their balance, or deposit - giterdun!:)

OK guys all the molds are done.. now I am casting.. once I figure out a timeline I will email everyone on the run..

I am also opening up the run to a few more spots.. some people haven't paid ...so spots open

Anyway here is a pic of the first casts.. I'm missing a couple pieces but you get the idea

First casts_mod.jpg

OK guys all the molds are done.. now I am casting.. once I figure out a timeline I will email everyone on the run..

I am also opening up the run to a few more spots.. some people haven't paid ...so spots open

Anyway here is a pic of the first casts.. I'm missing a couple pieces but you get the idea

View attachment 752001
That looks epic. I can't wait to get me hands on this kit. Any thought on how you will assemble and harness?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I am about 70% done with assemble and painting.
Lights, sound and smoke will be a project for 2018.
How is your aero rig coming up?

Only just started with the clean up. I found some parts on the rear rockets that are pretty soft so Ill have to fix those.

Sorry, excited now. I never got the emails explaining what he was going through and where the project was at. I honestly thought I was forgotten about and overreacted in the post. I did try messages on the site and also I may have replied to old email? not sure I'm not trying to blame anyone and the issue has already been resolved. I'm happy and can't wait to get it and work on it :)

Thanks, Rocketeteer and I'm sorry for my previous slander.

Last edited:
Actually, rocketeer sent out an e-mail last week to everyone on the helmet list that explained just where he is at on his prop list. Waiting is frustrating, certainly, but many projects take 12 months to complete. Build a vader or an r2 and see how long things take (year(s)). My point is, rocketeer is communicating and he isnt too far off schedule. He always delivers.

Sorry I missed your post in the thread. You have my email address please send me an email like I tell everyone as soon as they get a prop from me.

I did send out shipping emails to everyone on the lists over a month ago. It might have went into your junk mail? I havent followed up since the holidays took over, with family and such. I will send you out the emails again and also PM you here so I know you receive them this time :) You will get them tomorrow once I am up. Sorry about the frustrations

I don't like calling anyone out on their own thread, but I emailed you several times about the status of both this and my helmet and who knows if I've ever ordered anything else. the orders were placed last year almost near this time, give or take few months. I message you several times and even tell you about my PTSD, and you can't even message me back? I'm not saying me freaking out is your fault, but when people don't communicate with me, when I ask them things that are important to me, especially to do with an order that's almost 1k. Yeah, I get very stressed out! I just had this happen with another guy on here, and a week later my items arrive, why? I guess since I didn't get all stupid he forgot about me. Is that how this site works? we get it when we bitch about it? Don't ignore your customers, EVER. I know I screwed up and was late with my payment, yes I messed up and it was childish on my part. I'm a disabled veteran and recently lost my active duty military job, so money is tight. I can use it, not the stupid plastic at this moment! I'm honestly at the point where I think a refund would be nice, even though it's probably not allowed! But you know, whatever dude. I'm just some stupid pleb who's freaking out and on drugs or needs drugs and am crazy, everyone tells me I'm crazy and it's starting to **** me off, especially after I mention I have PTSD. It's like telling someone they have Aids after they tell you they have an STD, stupid! I'm obviously upset, you never respond to any of my messages. You got it here! When people don't have money in their bank and struggle in their lives and have to wait for stupid credit card purchase mistakes! It makes them upset!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back