Done / Completed DONE

so, i have two BR whiskey bottles right now from previous runs - the first crystal run and the first glass run. I am assuming this run will be the second glass run using the molds from the first glass run? is there any reason i should get in on this run if i already have the first glass run bottle (other than the fact that i love these bottles)? thanks!

so, i have two BR whiskey bottles right now from previous runs - the first crystal run and the first glass run. I am assuming this run will be the second glass run using the molds from the first glass run? is there any reason i should get in on this run if i already have the first glass run bottle (other than the fact that i love these bottles)? thanks!

Hi mate! I think no, cause this will be identical to the glass bottle you have. If you want a second perfect bottle to decant your favorite whiskey this will be perfect, otherwise you can pass ;)

Is there any reason i should get in on this run if i already have the first glass run bottle (other than the fact that i love these bottles)? thanks!
Because this is glass. Glass breaks easily. If you have a second bottle as "back-up" you can worry a bit less about the bottle that is on display tumbling down the display ;-).

PM sent to everyone in list for deposit request!
If you are in list and not received PM just let me know ;)

I have just registered and will figure out how to do the payment now for this new run. I am also interested in buying the first Crystal bottle set if anyone has a spare to sell?
Please add me to list for 1 set.

Last edited:
I have just registered and will figure out how to do the payment now for this new run. I am also interested in buying the first Crystal bottle set if anyone has a spare to sell?
Please add me to list for 1 set.

I'll send you a pm with all details now ;)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back