Done / Completed Done

Hi, guys, yes im trying to incorporate the crystal chambers, but the shop is busy doing a large project so i havnt been able to continue just yet. im waiting for them to get more time. i dont want this run to be delayed with their huge run.

Will there be an option to get the clamp with the hole's drilled in added to the saber?
And how do we find out that the run will be running? Is there an email or something? sorry I'm still pretty new here and not too sure about how these runs work, plus I definitely don't want to miss out on getting one of these beautiful looking Sabers which I really want to add to my ROTJ Luke lightsaber collection haha
the clamp will come with the holes, and as soon as i get 100 committed i will start to look to getting the run going

Thanks Rudy for trying to get this going. I have 1 more question/comment if i may and i won't bog you down with more questions..lol. Is it possible to have an option for an aluminum or steel neck along with the copper? Reason i ask is, the copper looks great for the post production version but some may want to customize it to the Vader scenes or Endor bike chase scene. I would be interested in both and i think it would make a better selling point. Your V3 is awesome and with neck options and Crystal chamber it would be like the " definitive" version of this hilt in my opinion. Thank you for considering.

Count me in! If it isn't too much trouble, would it be possible to get the windvane and neck area made of bronze instead of copper? I don't want to cause you any headaches, so if it's any trouble then I'm not worried about it. I'll be perfectly happy with the copper.

Count me in! If it isn't too much trouble, would it be possible to get the windvane and neck area made of bronze instead of copper? I don't want to cause you any headaches, so if it's any trouble then I'm not worried about it. I'll be perfectly happy with the copper.

On second thought, the copper has really grown on me for this one. I'll just stick with that and try the bronze idea on something else. I really hope this run takes off, because I'm falling down the LukeROTJ rabbit hole.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back