Question "Double Secret Ban"? "Chief Mischief Maker"? I want... (user titles)

Servo

Sr Member
I want "Curmudgeon" before MicDavis claims it.

I have the cain. I run neighborhood kids off my lawn. I have zero tolerance for incompetence.

Just ask Art - I can be Curmudgeonly.

re: "Double Secret Ban"? "Chief Mischief Maker"? I want... (user titles)

I will take the opportunity of your question to explain this whole thing.

It's just for some temporary comic relief. :)

They will just sort of happen, there is no formal process, we're not really looking for requests.

Think of it like Bluto handing out Delta Tau Chi names.

(Oh, and I would tell you that this made me LOL out loud, but that wouldn't be curmudgeonly now, would it?)

Shoot from the hip Monty. It was actually the perfect way to deal with it.

That or..

6474-000172.jpg

I like your's too FJ, XD

The hankey one's are pretty funny to see every now and then as well now that I (Think) know what they were given out for.

Tag line under avatar

I know this is probably a dumb question and I missed it somewhere where it was discussed before, but I'm curious how a post gets into a tag line under my avatar from this thread:

http://www.therpf.com/f12/i-just-went-bathroom-96149/index3.html#post1372168

Post #70 of mine.

I mean, don't get me wrong it is fairly amusing and I don't mind all that much but would rather just have it the way it was before and can't seem to find a feature in the User CP to change it.

Thanks.

Thanks, Montagar, they are pretty funny...maybe you could set it up so that you could add them for fun like you've been doing, but then let the user also choose to keep it or not through their CP but they couldn't change it, hehe. But thanks again...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back