Limited Run Dream's Sand Pouch -Netflix Sandman

Magnoli Props

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Image1.jpg

3LHkwSgl.jpg

We are making a small run of Dream's Sand pouch made from soft lamb nappa, leather cord with aged metal beads on each end.
The pouch measures 6" by 4".
These can be purchased on the following link. If Sold out let us know you are interested and we can look into making a 2nd run.

2nd Run Interest list:
PhantomPickle
Astyanax
GuntahKela
TangoGirafarig

Last edited:
OK, I will make a small run and let you know when they are ready to order.

Can't wait!!! I missed the original Sandman Comics run when it came out, so when the show came out, I decided I should bite the bullet and read all the graphic novels before watching the show. What an experience! After 12 graphic novels fresh in my mind, to see the show bring that all to life and honor the original as closely as it did, well it made me misty. They cast Dream's character so well, IMO. It was also fun explaining some of the confusing bits to my wife, as it all made sense to me.

So I must have a pouch to commemorate the experience. :)

Thank you!

Received my sand pouch yesterday. WOWOWOWOW, worth waiting for, and worth every penny!!!

If you're a Sandman fan and on the fence...don't miss it!

View attachment 1813702

I don't want to put messy sand in it, but do I need it to look like it has some weight in it...I'm thinking BBs, maybe?
I haven't purchased my pouch yet, but I was planning on stuffing it with a hackey sack or 2 from Walmart.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back