Dune 2 Freemen Watch UPDATE METAL WATCH BODY

looks very promising... definitely interested in a finished/painted replica

just two questions:

on all movie stills and close up photos, there is a glass over the watch. can you offer such a glass protection?
do you think you can offer a more expensive 'metal version'?

looks very promising... definitely interested in a finished/painted replica

just two questions:

on all movie stills and close up photos, there is a glass over the watch. can you offer such a glass protection?
do you think you can offer a more expensive 'metal version'?
Thank you. I am exploring getting a plastic piece laser cut.

I am checking what making a metal body would cost. I figure it might be a metal body with resin details.

Thank you. I am exploring getting a plastic piece laser cut.

I am checking what making a metal body would cost. I figure it might be a metal body with resin details.
Great ideas.. a laser cut transparent plastic would do the job! Plexiglass may be the most scratch-resistant of possible affordable candidates. Metal chassis with resin components such a GREAT idea!!!! would feel and look and weigh more realistic. Very very interested in the project..

That was quick. First batch of 10 kits spoken for. Thank you all. I am putting together a painted and assembled batch. So let me know if that's what you're interested in.

More research done yesterday. Good news. Seems like this prop watch was a resin print. so accuracy wise, we are on track.

Last edited:
LATEST UPDATE: After discussing it with our team. We agreed that since it's been asked for, we will update the watch body to an aluminium CNC piece. The rest of the detail parts will remain resin as that's what the actual watch seems to be.

For those who have ordered, no top ups required. Other than that, prices updated accordingly. The metal bodies are in production and should arrive in 1-2 weeks tops.

Mixed Media kits ( Aluminum body, acrylic watch face, resin detail pieces) : 80 usd shipped worldwide.

Painted, assembled and weathered: 130 usd shipped worldwide.

Please make payment in USD through Paypal to Corelliacreations@gmail.com

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back