Interest HELLBOY 2 - The "Crown of Bethmora"!!! Metal & 24K Gold-Plated!!!

RelicMaker

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
HELLBOY 2
"Crown of Bethmora"

This is a new run of the "Crown of Bethmora" cast in solid Pewter and 24k Gold-Plated!!!

3D Sculpted from hand-drawn schematics to match every detail that is shown on screen!
You can't get any closer to owning the original Crown than owning this beautiful replica!

What makes this Crown stand out even more, is that it is cast in Metal, to make it even more real than a screen-used or replica resin copy!

Every detail is crisp and exactly like the original!

Below are the 3D Model examples of what it will look like, but I will also be adding a light aging to bring out the details.
First two are of the 3D Print, and after 3D Models...

Some small details have since been added, not shown on the 3D Models and in the 3D images, to make it more accurate, such as smoothing the texture behind the flowers, and also rounding edge details on the face of the Crown.

It definitely belongs in a museum and your collection!

Post if you're interested in being added to the list! :cool:(y)

Estimated Price: (Shipping NOT Included!)

$350

Interest List:

1. bk85
2. shotts63
3. MiamiLoco
4. Britcinescribe
5. ahoudini

Crown2.jpg

Crown1.jpg

Crown3.jpg

Crown5.jpg

Crown4.jpg

Last edited:
BUMP for this thread!!!

As it looks, this may be a very small run and probably the only run for this prop!

Also, I plan on doing maybe 2 to 4 hand-drawn pages from the Storybook from the film depicting the Crown, such as the image below!
Not sure if they'll be included with the purchase yet, depending on difficulty of production...

So, get on the Interest List, so you don't miss out! :cool:(y)

vlcsnap-235172.png

untitled2sm.jpg

Not yet... I got delayed with another project, and now I'm back on this one! I just have to prep a better prototype for the metal molds, which I'm doing this week. Should be finished by the end of the week and get production going! ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back